I love you, Guys and (Gals).

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Hey! GC!

Just to let you know I love each and every one of you guys like you were a stoner family. Always there to make me laugh, share some funny, stoner-moment, shed light onto something insightful for me to think about, just a complete community for everyone, including myself.

Zero Stay Tokin, Cheeba, Rasta_Man, Tokin' Blue, Durchii, JollyRoger, RMJL, KSR, MushroomMat, WhiteWarrior, Hempress, IGotTheCottons, My Fax, Zidave, AndyPL, GreenLantern, XericX, ondrugs, JoshRyche, Baker, ZergRush, DirtyPete, Perpetual Burn. So sorry if I left any of you other regulars of the General Forum out. I'm beyond wasted right now. Been lighting off fireworks all night, drinking tons of beer, smoking my ass off.

Now, I'm just in for a 15 minute break. I've got the spins, need to just rest and calm down. Pretty good sized party going on a few houses down. Just been blowing shit up all night. Getting drunk, and just having fun.

Life is good. :smoking:

2. Slowly editing and adding in more regular members I missed out. Just bare with me, I'm tanked right now. :)

And just about to head over to my girl's house and blow up even more fireworks. Its been such a killer day.

3. Watch out. On the fourth I almost blew my hand off with a quarterstick.

Everclear and Fireworks may seem like a good combination in the beginning, but it slowly goes downhill from there.

4. *I'm looking at who's browsing this thread now."

I'm sorry not adding you, Foniac. You're very intelligent and add a lot to this comunnity. :)

OhFuhQ, same for you. :)

5. :eek::cry:

Oh, im seein who my friends are now....

ah just kiddin. its hard to get mad at an anus

6. Shit, I wish I had a real, "M-80." Back in my dad's day, now those were serious limb-destroyers there. Today, they won't even bruise an apple.

My girl and I are gonna get very, very baked, and start launching rockets, safely in the ground. All good. :smoking:

7. I love you too h anus..

8. Hey, you've made me laugh plenty of times with your comments. Plus, you add valid content to this place. Not just another "How high are you?" thread. :)

Just forgot. There are literally hundreds of members. So hard to keep track when you're sloshed. :D

Again, I apologize. But, the same goes for EVERYONE on this forum. Only the best wishes and vibes from this hippy. :smoking::cool:

9. You can get quartersticks at gun shows, they are called bird bombs.

ps - prolly not something you should be messin around with after drinking, but everything seems like a good idea when your drunk! Just be safe chief.

10. Well you're in a mood, man!

I could use the good vibes for cleaning my pieces tonight, keeps them from commiting suicide on me.

:D Keep it coming! I'm bored beyond all conceivable recognition.

11. Word.

:bongin: damn that's the tightest smilie.

12. Yea, I'll be coming home with all 10 fingers tomorrow. I'm not worried there.

But, I'm enjoying some cool shade, a little rest, and just waiting for round 2. Probably in the next 5 mins when my girl shows up.

Thought I'd just share what's going on with me. :)

13. Reminds me of the goold ole days of drunken bottle rocket wars. lol

Take it easy bro

14. I feel you Heinous. There's something truly special about the people that use this forum, they make is awesome to be a stoner.

I know I'm proud to be one.:hello:

15. Ahh i got left out :( Have a good time and don't lose any fingers..lol

16. This thread makes me feel good. :gc_rocks:

17. you give out crazy good vibes man, its all positive :cool: ive never been on a forum like GC, my time here has flown in, been just over a year now, enjoy the rest of your night everyone, time to bring out the bukket.:smoke:

18. OH I see how it is, i'm not loved.

Just kidding.

*sendign you good vibes too man*

19. I know I love this forum..no wonder I have to visit it EVERY time I come on the computer :smoking:

and I love posting pictures of this great canadian weed

20. heinous is it possible for you to smoke weed without saying i love you???
    ha ha, your awesome, one of the most loving people ever.