Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I love you grasscity:)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smoking515, Jul 14, 2012.

1. I posted some texts with my friends mom and I forgot to crop out her number, and my friend called me today and said that somebody from some fourm was spamming the fuck out of his moms phone xD I picturing the it a bunch of stoners fucking with her and talking shit haha here's the text again with the number cropped and I deleted the thread because I didn't wanna get in trouble. So ya If you didn't see the post, my BFF is 17 and 18 in a few months and his mom is the most controlling bitch ever. Tracks his phone, car, texts, and calls. We got caught stealing a bottle of vodka at walmart and he got charged for theft. Ik we shouldn't of done it stupid ass idea and I'm not super big into alcohol anyways . Ps I was kinda drunk writing these but I tried to sound sober and educated.

Attached Files:

2. You failed at sounding educated.

You really think that kids parents are gonna listen to you?

3. i don't feel like reading those pics even though i read your text before it

4. don't you think you couldve just summarized the entire situation instead of writing a paragraph of text followed by multiples pictures of more text

5. #5 BlazingZombiess, Jul 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2012
    [quote name='"HBGBUB"']You failed at sounding educated.

You really think that kids parents are gonna listen to you?[/quote]

^^This i got lost reading what you typed..... It really did sound uneducated..

And walmart... Walmart is the worst place to EVER steal from...

image-3492037422.jpg

--------------
    I dont understand what you are asking either?? Are you just informing us about your situation?

6. fuck this. didn't read, too sober.

7. Grasscity is choosing to with hold love from you today.

Please re-apply tomorrow or at a later date.

8. I felt embarrassed for you reading that..

i hate that feeling.

9. Really no "cool story bro's" yet?

10. cool story bro

:bongin:

11. [quote name='"MrCleanKicks"']cool story bro

:bongin:[/quote]

Ah your the kid!

12. Ohh, I remember you. Your that kid that snitched on his friend about the alcohol. How is that probation going for yaaa? Glad to see you guys are still Best Friends Forever.

13. [quote name='"TokingOwl"']Ohh, I remember you. Your that kid that snitched on his friend about the alcohol. How is that probation going for yaaa? Glad to see you guys are still Best Friends Forever.[/quote]

I didn't snitch on him? Walmart called the cop and fine I didn't get in any trouble so I'm fine with my probation. No need to be a dick bro

14. So did the cops come.