Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Love You All.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BrownCity, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Hey everyone!

First of all, I'm new to the forums! So this is my big grand entrance haha. I live in the United States and I've been a daily smoker for about two years now. Anyways, that shit is boring. The reason why I joined this forum is because I've lurked for quite a while now and can honestly say, I fucking love you all.

Btw. I smoked some resin for the first time today (getting more buds tomorrow) and it's not bad. Tastes like shit.

ALSO- :cool: sweet smiley faces. :hello:

2. Resin tastes terrible, and is bad for your health in general, BUT I have been pretty stoned on Rez, and it was amazing. Haha

3. Welcome to the city!

4. Welcome and rez dont taste that bad

5. LOL.. first post and a resin debate already :) Smoke it, it gets you stoned ;) OK it tastes like shit but its no worse for you than smoking dank

6. Welcome man.. ill toke up for ya. :smoke:

7. [quote name='"BrownCity"']

Btw. I smoked some resin for the first time today (getting more buds tomorrow) and it's not bad. Tastes like shit.[/quote]

It really isnt bad. People give me shit for it but it gets the buzz goin if ur outta kind. Hugh rips always result lol.

8. Welcome :)

This really is a great community, there's no other like GC! :smoke:

9. You are now officially a blade! Welcome!

10. Thanks for the warm welcome :wave:

Yeah, I'll have to agree that rez every once in a while is ok when you're short on the goodie (we have some weird names for green around here)

11. Love you too babe

12. I think we're moving things a little too quickly OP, I mean you're cool and all, but I don't just drop the L word like it's hot all over the place. ;)

13. WAit do you love me? What about Exodus. He kinda smells.

14. Does that mean youre gonna put out?

:ey: