I love you all!!!1

Discussion in 'General' started by head4life, Jan 24, 2008.

1. because I have done hella calium

YOU GUSY ROCK@!!!

*rails more valium*

2. h4l, your hairs on fire!!!!

I'm noddin from all the opiate sI been takin for my wisdom teeth. Tonight, I'm going to try and letall the negative energy in my life go, and only welcome positive energy.

3. lol love you too man :smoke:

:gc_rocks:

4. head... You high?

:p I told you, stay away from those pills bro!

5. hahah welellll at leats my names not MY CUNT

what now bitch?

6. fo sho bro positive vibesssss all the way

7. You're funny head... I hope your post callin dude a bitch was joking, and it's like when I call you a bitch... Bitch... LOL (to those who don't know, h4l and I are pretty tight and we fuck around a lot, so don't be all like 'HEY LOOK, A MOD'S CALLIN SOMEONE NAMES.... OOoOOoOOOo') LoLoLoL!

I'm so tired it's like I'm stoned... Time for BED!

EDIT: We all love you too head... You're gonna wake up tomorrow and read this and be like "What the fuck was I thinkin?" Lmfao!

8. "Your ass is grass an Im finna smoke it, roll the dank in a backwood 'n I'm finna toke it."

Reported.

Haha, y'all know I'm playin. IGTC is my homie.

9. LOL get some sleep mike

10. Werd... I was buggin there for a second til I saw you were just playin... Thanks for the laugh, though. I really needed it after today...

I just wanted to say this before I bounce... Don't forget about the shit we talked about in the PM's when you sober up, dude. I know drugs can make ya say some things sometimes... I just hope you stick by what you were tellin me, ya know?

11. I gotchu homie, don't trip. I jus need to find me some inspiration n shit, yadadamean?

an it aint no thang, I dont know how you thought I;d really report ya though. lol.

Funny ass beezie. Get some sleep.

12. You want inspiration? Go look in the mirror. That should be all the inspiration you need... Or you can remind yourself of the promise you made to open the head shop... But yeah... 'Nough of this... I'm goin to fuckin SLEEP before I start gettin all crazy and shit, lol.

Have a great night everyone :):wave:

13. Starting to get crazy??

You are crazy bitch! haha

14. "Nighty night! Keep ya butthole tight!"

-Tron from Chappelle's show

15. Lol, I thank I'm finna get to restin too. Well, I'm gonn watcha movie and attempt to smoke a bowl. Hope I dont get dry socket.

Peace

16. NOWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww im smoking a bowl of dank!

im so fucked up

god I love dfrugz

17. haha u havin fun dude?
    i got a decent klon. buzz im blazin a bowl watching the fiturama movie

18. helllllll yeah

on bowl 4 I think or 3 maybe I forgot after one bowl

19. Gotta love some Calcium..

It builds strong bones!

lol jk. Im faded too.

20. yeah I ahd to egt really fucked up some how to take my mind off opiate withdrawl