I LOVE Weeed but can't smoke it

Discussion in 'General' started by Metridixal, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Seriously, I consider myself a seasoned toker.... I have been smoking for 5 years 3 of them every year. Something happened and now I can't smoke without getting intense anxiety and paranoia.... I hate it.. Smoking weed was once my favourite and funnest thing to do... Now it's a nightmare.... I just want the ability to smoke again... Please ...

If anyone has advice or has experience share it here. :(

2. what do you mean "something" happened? might want to try some sativas?

3. Maybe try not smoking it?

4. Start growing. Stop smoking until its harvest time.

Smoke good weed, get high as fuck. :cool:

5. Grow your own ganja.
    Harvest plants.
    Get medicated.
    Pay nothing.
    $$$$
    Profit.

6. Did anyone actually read his post?
    What does that have to do with growing his own?

Anyway I would recommend toning down the doses. Smoke like a .1 and see how you feel, then start escalating the dose slowly.
    Did you stop for a long time and then start again suddenly?

7. Hey man this exact thing happened to me last year. I had moved out on my own and I started getting really bad anxiety after. It maybe extra stress and things on your mind. What I did and helped me so much was take a break. I know it sounds hard but when you have a panic attack every time you blaze it gets really easy to stop. I took a month and a half break and it was the best thing I could have done. I was nevous starting up again cause I thought it was gonna be really intense but.... I got high as shit and the best kind of high.

Like getting the giggles and muchies.

Just take a break, I would say wait til it's out of your system and then smoke up again after a week or so of being completely clean and you should be all good.

All you need is a small t break and it should help. Ive been smoking for 5-7 years now and it def helped me.

( at the time this was happening I was hustling hard and was rolling up a pack of Vegas a day) so like maybe 4-5gs everyday..

Hope this helps bro...

If not just get some anxiety medicine, helps a lot also.