Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I love weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DontPassOnGrass, Jan 22, 2009.

1. I love weed. After smoking a bowl in my first bubbler (pics will soon follow)

two little stories for yah that both happened this evening as I was buying my nourishment for the night (munchies)

1. After ordering a slice of pizza and two bread-sticks, I then proceeded to sit down across the path/booth from two 19-20 year old females. I witnessed perhaps a true living example of 'Female' Stereotypes, and experiences like this are why guys are so often confused by female behavior.

(Me overhearing their conversation)

Girl 1: "Hey I lost 1 pound this weekend doing yoga"
    Girl 2: "That is AWESOME, we should totally go together sometime, and like make fruit smoothies" (lots of hand gestures)
    Girl 1: "Yeah i like totally almost talked to that guy in my psych class, he's soo cute"
    Girl 2: "Oh you mean Mike Walsh?.. he is adorable"
    Girl 1: "Hey wanna go watch the notebook?"
    Girl 2: "Yeah but I have to go buy a salad, im totally on my period"
    Girl 1: "awww you poor thang, my boobs have been hurting too and i have to pee a lot"
    Girl 2: "hey do you like want to sleepover tonight?"
    Girl 1: "Totally"

True story

part two will follow

2. What the fuck is going on here...

3. qft...

4. uhh... what?

5. what's so confusing? never heard of a story? Never tried to explain something when your stoned?

6. [​IMG]

My emoticon > Your story

Edit: X10

7. lol sorry broham, it's late. I guess I'm just too tired. But do go on with your 2 part story. It was captivating for me to read that dialouge (sp?). And I sort of want to see what happens next :p

8. Ahhh.. I'm a female, and this really makes women look like idiots in every since of the word.
    i'm ashamed to say that i own a pussy now.

anyone remember that kids show 2 stupid dogs? This should be a new reality show, 2 stupid females.

9. I don't quite understand this thread. But I will agree with the title in that I love weed too. :D

10. I would have to say i laughed about 8 times loudly, then continued to giggle like a little girl for about 2 minutes after that comment. You own a pussy? Lol, ive never thought about the whole ownership perspective. I guess you could sell it (sex change), or upgrade it (rejuvenation), or clean it (Brazilian).
    Im really sorry if this came out badly, but thats what a 2 bowls of kief will do.

And the OP's story is pretty rad too.

11. Does it get kinkier than bantering? :(

12. Two Stupid Bitches. (no disrespect)

13. Two Stupid Bitches. (no disrespect)

14. LMFAO YES i loved that show:eek:

15. #16 mhall90, Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009
    haha, man, you are so fucking right! I mean, I'm getting pretty baked and even I was like, 'huh'?
    But it's all good, cuz I know I'm trippin too. haha

It's like that time that I discovered something that would revolutionize NASA! Well, really, it was more like one time when I tried explaining that I was a christmas tree...well, not a christmas tree, but the LIGHTS on a christmas tree...blinking and shit. lmao...woo, i'm so :smoking:

16. I hate how sometimes i feel bad/dirty/afraid that i am in love with weed.

Id rather smoke than eat alot of times, and for a fatty that is sayin somethin

17. Well its true that me and mary jane love one another.
    The only problem is trying to explain the loving relationship to others, unable to see her real beauty. :eek:

18. I know exactly how you feel! My sister's longtime boyfriend doesn't like it that a bunch of us smoke all the time. He doesn't understand the beauty of mary jane and I'm not sure how to explain it to him. Of the few times that he has smoked, he said all it does is make him uber-paranoid.

Oh well, I'm going to go on loving weed anyway.