I LOVE WEED!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by 4megan20, Mar 26, 2018.

1. :passtheshit: <--------- how i want to be 24/7 can i get an amen

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Yeah honestly if I won the Powerball I would just buy a nice house and smoke all the time. Fuck everything else, let's get high.

• Like Like x 3
  3. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I already smoke 24/7 trust me it's not all it's hyped up to be... Shit makes you feel burnt out and you never get a high you just maintain a high... Weekending smoking maybe the occasional night toke is where it's at.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. I'd rather have a moderate high at all times than ever be sober. I have stayed high 24/7 in the past and wish I could still. Responsibilities get in the way though. And now I can't smoke until at least June it looks like.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I LOVE WEED!!!!!!!! too but I think my wallet has the biggest problem with it lmao

We should have a community weed center where everyone is provided with a months worth of marijuana, preferably a pound. And if we run out, THEN we start paying for what we already buy now

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. Or you can not rely on others and grow your own for dirt cheap... This entire year I've spent maybe 75$ and I've been high all year.. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2

8. Looks like some fire bro. I really wish I could but unfortunately I live in Virginia and it’s still illegal over here:bang::confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  9. So? Haha Make a micro grow and don't tell a soul that you know. Plus get a carbon filter for the smell. Nobody would ever know it would take as much power as a fridge or a small heater.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. #10 King Kush, Mar 29, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    Sounds cool man but I honestly don’t have the time for all of that plus I’ve already had my fair share of probation and jail time so probably my best bet to keep buying:thumbsup:

A383E5CF-7238-4257-8E74-2402E3D6159B.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Growing your own is so much more rewarding than buying!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. #12 generic98547, Mar 30, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    Not to mention a 400$ setup can yield you 5-8 ounces every 3-4 months. So pretty much a 400$ setup could yield you a couple thousand dollars worth of bud every 3-4 months and when you think about it like that it's pretty fucking awesome and you can always reinvest some back into the grow and double or triple that. The only way purchasing is any better is if you buy a pound or two and unload half of it earning a profit and smoking for free. If you know someone you can get a nice pound for 1200-1600$. The only upside is you get variety because you can go to different people. I wouldn't even say it's any safer to be honest because every time you meet up to buy you risk being caught. Not only that if one of your friends ever get caught you never know wtf they would tell the cops to save themselves. Versus some 60 year old granny that has a small grow in her basement that nobody knows about lol. Who's gonna get caught first? As long as granny got the carbon filter up and going and the fans aren't to loud she'll be golden and she doesn't have to risk going out and getting it. Start a small veggie garden so buying soil doesn't seem suspecious and booya.