1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

I love weed but man is it smelly

Discussion in 'Tokers Q&A' started by sequinfox, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Oh, it did.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

2. How do we know he wasn't looking to bang?

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. :laughing::laughing:

4. Alcohol helps, I just pounded two shots of 151 about a minute apart.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. If you want to be jealous I went to a Johnny Knoxville stand-up routine and what I didn't know what the time was that he does free meet and greets, anyway, my friends and I decided to do it so we were all sitting around talking to him and I cracked a joke and made him laugh. Needless to say, I can die a happy man now.

• Like Like x 1

6. Hell yeah dude Steve O kicks ass

7. Oh yeah, he was there. He kept hitting on my girlfriend.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Got the model number? Is that an industrial fan?

9. I actually had a reason behind it, at the time he's so anti weed that I figured maybe getting him high would change his mind but unfortunately with the blood clot in his brain that he was dealing with at the exact same time I'm pretty sure he had no idea that he was stoned he was probably so worried about dying from said blood clot.

• Like Like x 1
  10. i got it as a gift from my mother probably 5 years ago now or so. I do have the model number, 655704. Hope that helps you

11. Thanks

12. A combination of a vaporizer and ozium would probably get rid of any problems with smell except that only creates the problem of putting some cash towards a vaporizer but it seems worth it

13. So there's a few things.
    One, try the higher grade air filters for your system. Amazon sells them cheap. Like merv 13 I think...for around $10 each. The ones designed to filter cigarette smoke and what not.
    Two. A air filter for your room, one designed to remove mico particles like smoke.
    Three. I recommend the auto air fresheners lol. Also, if you insist on burning plant material, exhaling through a paper towel tube stuffed with dryer sheets helps .
    Something I never tried but am curious to try is one of those ionizing air purifiers. It ionizes the air and somehow pulls dust, pollen, other particles to the ground. Something about the positive/negative charges.
    I wonder if a humidifier may help some how? Trap smoke in water particles and it sinks maybe? I dunno...

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

14. Da Wifey always wins. She has what you want and know's it too..LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Wouldnt trade her for anything man. She was highly against marijuana until she seen what it did for me. Now she is very pro and vocal about it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. stinky2.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. always have a pot of chili on the stove going no one will smell the pot this can take a few weeks till the smell of pot will no longer be around even while smoking a few blunts and the more people you feed it to the better it works and on a diet of nothing but beans you no one will ever say they smell a pot smell......................

18. stink.gif

Grasscity Deals Near You