Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I love weed but man is it smelly

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by sequinfox, Jan 13, 2018.

1. everyone on this website always yells at me like I am a 12 year old kid in my room desperately trying to get rid of the smell so their mom doesn't take away the xbox 360 for a week, I just ask the question "how to get rid of smell" because I don't wanna be disrespectful to my roommates so this is my last question on this subject. If I smoke a steamroller pipe out the window with a smoke buddy with a blanket under the door and 2 candles going will it smell

2. Yes, it will.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yup prolly will still reek. Today's dank just plain stinks and it's a bitch to conceal in raw or smoked form.

Sent from my VS996 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Most likely it's going to smell even if you do all that. I'm not exactly sure where you are but what I would do is smoke outside. I mean how long is it going to take for you to roll up a joint, fill up a bowl or roll a blunt and consume it? My guess is not very long.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Vaporizer either a handheld or like a volcano! A small fan by the window and you are good!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. yea I mean I guess I am kind of smoking outside considering I don't have a screen on my window so I just put half my body out of it and smoke like that but thank you for being honest brother

• Like Like x 1
  7. Im a fan of the smell. My wife not so much. Makes for interesting arguements at 3 in morning. Some of which i dont remember :volcano:

8. Hey, I just wanted to say thank you for being such a respectful and responsible cannabis consumer!!! We strongly appreciate your willingness to go out of your way to respect those around you! You are what makes our community awesome! I hope you are being discreet out of respect and not fear. I try to be open and respectful. Your respect will help us end prohibition

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. You're very welcome. Or you could just step outside the home completely maybe on the back porch?

10. Same, whenever my dad comes around to help with home repairs he always makes a big stink about it saying that he smells skunk or he says well I guess you've been smoking that fucking marijuana again. But what he isn't aware of is around Christmas he ate a pot brownie. I just don't have the heart to tell him.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. I suppose I should have my sister show him the video that she shot with her phone.

12. 684D9A87-9942-4140-811F-1E16D52BD8FB.jpeg
    Get this.

Lololol I’ve been practically advertising for these guys at this point.... but seriously it’s a great fan to smoke with. Costs like 30-40$ on amazon

• Like Like x 3
  13. lmao. thats just not right. should have made an interesting night with pops haha.

14. Actually it did but not because of the weed. Not too long after he ate that pot brownie he ended up in the hospital with a blood clot in his brain. He was released a few days later and he actually has an appointment coming up next week oh, I guess to discuss Lifestyle Changes with his doctor. Personally, I was scared to death I thought maybe I'd killed him. I mean, he is 79 so...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. damn.... that would have freaked me out

16. lol

• Creative Creative x 1
  17. Hope that your pops is retired or has a job that doesnt do random drug tests. But of course you thought that out first right?

EDIT: I just saw your reply. He is 79.

18. Kinda childish to spike your parents with weed brownies.

19. Hook ups are against the rules. Reported.

20. Of course, he's retired.