I LOVE weed! But I Hate what it does it me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by petrified, Apr 3, 2003.

1. Man, I think its time to take a break for a while. Tell one of your friends to like hide all your weed until your exams are done or something.. somehow stop yourself for a while. It shouldn't control your life.
    I don't expect you to actually do what I say, but its always nice to have another opinion.

2. Man i was the same way, i just ruined an entire semester because i lost it for like 2 weeks, it took me a week to realize it and than a week to get my head on strate. what i did was limit my smokeing to once a day, usually 8 pm for me. this fucking sucks tho because i still have 1.5 months to sit in a class that im going to fail.

FUCK im an idiot

Anyways get hold of it man so you dont end up in my situation cause it sucks ass

3. ^^^someone else who thinks like me!

Yeah, I have days when I think I let it control me..then I just put myself in check and look at the big picture and the goals that I need to achieve. Discipline. Hard sometimes. But man, without my smoke, housework would bore the living shit out of me. And I can still work and study with a little buzz, like just a couple hits. Like a "maintenance dose". Still functional, but comfortable and peaceful inside. But I do take a day or two break sometimes.