I LOVE weed! But I Hate what it does it me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by petrified, Apr 3, 2003.

1. hah, I'm stoned, just realized this is a four year old post. lol

2. I was almost as bad as you this past semester. I almost got kicked out of the UMD, but i quit toking as much during the day, and saved it for the night. You need to understand that while toking up is fun as hell, there are more important and often costly (financial wise in my case) consequences to worry about. If you don't learn before things get out of your control, you'll be kicking yourself later. Only you have the ability to make a change. Good luck.
    -Cheefen.

3. LMMFAO! WTF, how did that guy find this thread lol.

4. weed is like video games. some people just play way too much and don't do what they need to do. You need to plan out your time better.

5. Well man, people can be addicted to many non-addictive things: masturbation, purified water, marijuana. Just face it man, you are addicted to probably 2 of those things.

6. lol i have this bitch named miss wider lol as a history teacher last year lol:wave: thats was fat as a whale

7. tradeoffs man

sometimes life comes to deciding between stuff, you know

you can't get it all...

8. daz krazy dood...don let it do dat 2 u...a knoe bud iz da best...pero seriously..juzz learn 2 kontrol urself...a mean...a have axez 2 it 24/7 2 kuz ma kuzzo sellz it n am alwayz blown...but a can alm down...but u knoe wat?? haha u sound fun...but juzz chillaz wit it...don make it ur enemy...keep it u luver lmfao am so blonw
    n yea a understand...wen a feel dat shyt hittin...specially dat real good stuff...omg...wen iz REAL good...feelz like am havin an orgasm hehe
    take care n holla bakk @ ur gurl...1 pSyChO

9. yall say weed isnt addictive? well.... this mofo is addicted as was i before i quit.. weed can really fuck you up motivation wise...

10. dont smoke if you cant handle it

11. I find what works if your smoking too much (i consider smoking too much when you dont get shit done) is find some reason why you cant smoke anymore. get rid of bowls or pipes. spend all your money on hookers lol anything. once u start slowing down it gets easier. After the first week or 2 it gets a lot easier as long as your not exposed to it everyday. once you break a certain time barrier its almost like you dont want to break it by smoking, which is how i went 4 months without smoking on free will. If that doesnt work then your mental addiction might be too strong.

12. lemme tell you a true story. i started smoking after i graduated. ive been in college for 3 years. you know what ive been telling myself for 3 years?

this is my last bowl tonite. or, this will be my last joint for awhile. but in REALITY....ive smoked EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! HAHAHAHAH oh man i need to get ripped...brb

13. There's a difference between enjoying weed and needing it. I'd suggest you investigate this.

14. You are mentally addicted. I was until i had a falling out with my dealer. Then I went a few days without smoking. By the weekend, I had all kinds of motivation and energy. i cleaned my kitchen and living room and fixed my computer. Things got fixed with my dealer so now i'm hooked up again. What I'm going to do is only smoke on the weekends and maybe a bowl on wednesday afternoon. this will help financially and with tolerance and will hopefully let me remain motivated.

15. i feel for you. this is me exactly too. except i've been smoking since the start of LAST summer non-stop baked everyday!!! i am seriously fucked compared to you. at first, i started off hardcore, doing my assignments (i even thought it was improving my work at one point) and still going to my classes but as time went by, i eventually stopped going to classes and still do assignments but WAY last minute compared to when i used to do them.
    i used to go to running everyday but now i can't even be bothered to leave the house!!! i eventually even quit my job a few months ago, thinking it would give me time to balance my work (and make me too poor to buy it) but i ended up using that time to smoke >_< (also, i got an unlimited supply. i cannot run out!!! :D )

this is what is freaking me out. i need to ultra stop but no matter how much i tell myself that, i don't. by the way, the environment i live in is very pro for a pothead and one would need a LOT of willpower to stop. ah, what happened to that willpower i used to have? i'm so pathetic now because of weed. need some advice on how to take back control :eek:

16. you have to remember...anything you choose to use....should be in moderation if you get like that.

17. Damn dude, its people like you that bring frowns upon the smoking community. Don't blame the jane just because you can get your hands off her, I've been blazing hardcore for about a year about practically almost everyday "no joke." Work first and then the reward. The weed ain't going anywhere man, calm yourself down and think about your life in a position before you smoked and then you'll get the jist of it. As an adult you're responsible for your own actions.

18. Study high, take da test high, get high grades.
    It works I stay blazed 24/7 work and go part time to college 3.8 GPA

19. I totally know what you mean man, cutting back can be tough when you're used to being baked every day but sometimes it's absolutely necessary.

20. i know what you mean but my problem is the kind of bud like if i smoke and indica dont ask me to get my ass up but i cant sit down when i smoke sativa a good 50/50 mix is the best :smoke:im high so i hope this makes since