Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I love to smoke with my buds but

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bigbachness, Feb 3, 2014.

1. My friends are usually so cool and chill but I'm the type of guy that gets with a lot of girls for alittle while, and they always make me look stupid when I'm high with them and girls are there.... I lose the ladies, not mention that I always blaze them down and whenever I ask them if they wanna blaze me down, they suddenly quit.... Now I have. 3 friends I usually chill with the 2 sketchy ones, and my best friend who I haven't known half as long and not half as well, but my weed never goes missing and he always matchs me when he can.... Which friends do I choose... Torn between stoners(ps they hate eachother so whoever I. choose I lose the others)Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. id pick the friend you don't label as "sketchy" pretty self explanatory if you ask me...