I love to smock weed

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Sickomindo, Dec 11, 2018.

1. I just caught myself laughing thinking seriously all politics aside, it's the year 2018 and we have a President that seriously can't spell smoking not a typo he did it twice he can't smell smoking roflmao

"Smocking gun"

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. [​IMG]
    'Covfefe'

"The possibility of lasting peach"

'John Huntsman'

"W.H. Council"

"Unpresidented"

"Tapp my phones"

"No challenge is to great"

"Attaker,' "San Bernadino," "Denmakr"

"Teresa May"

"Hearby," "here by"

"Our deepest apologizes"

"Thr coverage about me … gas been so false and angry"

"Columbia"

"Honered to serve"

"Secretary of Educatuon"

3. I am a web and graphic designer. I am constantly correcting horrible grammar and sentence structure as well as bad spelling found in content that has been sent to me by a client. These are business owners....most of them accomplished in their respected field(s) for what they do, as well as extensive backgrounds in education (college), etc. these people appear to really have their stuff together when it comes to making money and building a successful company or non-profit, but they cannot write for bullocks!!

I probably spend more time correcting grammar and spelling than I do working on the structure of a website or whatever design piece I’m working on. I have a couple years of college. I stayed in college long enough to realize that it was such an incredible waste of my time and money. The only reason I attended classes for as long as I did was because of my Montgomery G.I. Bill benefits.

If you cannot write or spell, my advice would be to hire someone who knows SOMETHING about the English language to proofread your writing before it is published for intelligent humans to read it.

Bad grammar can make the most educated person in the world look like a 6th grade dropout. Thou shalt be judged!! Lol

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome