Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I love this place...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Mar 20, 2003.

1. eventhough all this crap's going on in the world, i can still come here and end up with a smile on my face.

ya'll are some of the greatest people i know... i love it here.

mucho love-O to all the blades and badie-O's :D

mmm... bladie-O's... kinda like skettie-O's :D LOL

2. and cherrio-O's

ill fuck up a box of cherrios
    gimme a giant pot, a salad spoon, 2 gallons of milk and 8 boxes of cherrios, poor em all in, and ill get ta eatin!!

3. I love all the people at the city as well!!!!!!

This is the place to be!

4. lol, i can picture that... stylez, stoned off his ass... eating the world's largest bowl of cheeri-O's with a friggin salad spoon! LOLOLOL

well... as i am incharge of the munchies, your wish shall be granted

*POOF*

stylez has his cereal, milk, and spoon

and yes... i too have magical powers. borrowed some from hempress... 'cept mine make food instead of weed :D

5. LOl hizzel yizzah!

i luv all you blades n ur random assorted magical weed related powers!! haha

6. NO! I love all you blades, and this place! and cheerios and bowls and giant spoons and green stuff and surfing and surfing via the net and the green tones of the city, and things with holes and things with holes in bowls and green things in bowls and you

7. luv, luv everywhere, it really makes ya think (let me know if anyone got the play on words there...)

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

8. Same here! When i'm at the city I forget about everything else, (not always good though, Sometimes I *Forget* to go to sleep at night:))

9. ::all warm and fuzzy::

I love you guys! I think I'd freak if I couldn't come here and laugh with all of you :D Best part of my day...pack a bowl and come to the City

10. yeah, I kind of dig this place and you Blades, too!!!

I'd get all mushy and say that I loved you all and that you're my family and that I wouldn't know what I'd do without you but that is just going overboard and....well....you all know that anyway!!!!

:)

11. you guys provide countless ours of interactive entertainment for a great price. hard to beat that, so yeah, you guys are great. you make dorm life bearable

12. I agree! I love it here, I never want to leave. It's a nice ending to a long day...come and toke up with stoners from all over the world.

13. I just love to be here and share a special moment like this every now and again!!!!

14. I love you all and you're my online global chosen family and I wouldn't know what I'd do without you.

:D

thnx rmjil for the inspiration for something good to say. ;)

... i love this place... and it's the blades that make the city. (not that i'm tryin to say super j had nothing to do with it.. thnx superjoint)

on a gloomier note:
    and i'm glad that my cousin is here now too... cos now if anything were to happen to me, he'd let u all know.

15. I love it here as well. Instead getting bitched at for being a pot smoker, I can come here, where we all have that in common. I feel the love as soon as I arrive.

Thanx guys!

16. luv!

Attached Files:

17. I love you guys too :)

Whenever I blaze I come to the city and get a few laughs, even though I havent posted whenever I got high, sorry guys I forgot :)

Peace, Love, Bud

18. I totally agree man. Dorm life would suck without this place. Its always something to do when there's nothing to do. Or even when there is something to do, like study :(

19. sensimil... love dat iamge!

20. I have always had fond memories of the discussions and laughs we share here at the city. A bunch of hippies at heart that share a love for the great ganja!!!!! Nothing could be better............plus, all the good karma that has been sent to me from my buds here has helped me more than you will ever know!!!!!!! I love you guys soooooooooooo much. Hugs and kisses to all of you!!!!!

And sensi.........that pic made my day!!!!!!!!!