I love this forum..expecially Pandora's Box

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Aesthetic816, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Just thought i;d share my feelings..haha

2. Agree. Nothing like hearing about all other people experiences with other drugs. Tripping rolling, and etc.

3. I agree, a ton more reliable than the fucking idiot that I go to high school with... Quite a few of them (stoners too!) actually believe that LSD lodges it's self in your spine and that if you crack your back a few days after tripping, you will dislodge the crystals into your blood stream and start to trip again.
    Dear God...

<3 Grasscity and Erowid when it comes to info about drugs.

4. haa I feel you prophet, sooo many people buy into all the propaganda, lucy is a great substance, but soo many people constantly bash it

5. A lot of people I chill with are stupid about drugs.

I know not everything on the net is true and they don't understand how real some of our sites are but it's still a better source then "that guy at school"

They don't listen. Dumb fucks still think their animals get high lol they laugh at the animals I laugh at them. Think the dog is smarter. One believes he fucked his brain permanently from takin X one time...says he feels dumber now. Im high I just kinda ran on wth this

6. People are just so ignorant. Independant research is the way to go. I thought weed gave u cancer and fucked you up and got u addicted if u tried it once. Now I know the complete opposite. Thanks alot DARE...