Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i love this feeling...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stonerish, Dec 18, 2008.

1. i get from ripping under .2g of dank (not dmt :( lol) from a bong. Just that little rush of creactivity, perfectly active and able high, but for some reason, my legs have melted into a pool on the floor and are sliding down the couch... lasts a good hour and a half and then some if desired (meditating even briefly)..

i love naturally low tolerances:hello:

2. if your seeing shti then.. well... you got laced weed buddy. a .2 of dank wont make you see your feet melt into the floor.

3. i tell ya man, i have low tolerance...

4. Low tolerance and then smoking dank will make you fall through the floor. haha...

It sucks because half a bowl would get me good for an hour 1/2 but now its like 2 bowls. like it takes 2 nuggets, maybe .4-.5 to get the same way i was with low tolerance.. its t-break time.

5. i definitely feel u on this...
    if u know how 2 smoke 2 maintain ur low tolerance u will get blazed with smaller amounts of weed, thats all u need.
    Elevation @ its finest..
    ^, ^, & away!
    :smoking:

6. I can feel a high from one hit. That first hit is my favorite, everything is just clear and happy and bright, and that lasts about 15-20 min...then it's time to smoke a bowl or 2 and get baked...

7. what you've never halucinated on weed? :p

8. yea, im straight up with you on this, I'm the exact same way. I love it. I hope my tolerance doesn't go up though!
    Also, me and another low tolerance buddy are going to blaze it up friday! So I wanna get baked, but should I limit how much we smoke? I don't wanna smoke too much since its dank, any suggestions? I've really only been smoking a SMALL bowl and getting high for 2 hours! So would 2 large bowls each be too much?