Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I love these moments

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by x StownD, Aug 6, 2010.

1. I ran out of weed earlier today and thats fine, but Ive been smoking everyday this summer and I get antsy at nights when I dont have any herb to smoke. So I go check my bowl and grinder to see if I can pack a kief/resin bowl. Looks like I can but it'll be shitty. I notice an old cigarette pack in the dresser drawer Im toying around in. I look in and sure enough theres a baggy with enough weed for one fat gravity bong. Looks pretty decent too. No idea where it came from.

2. lol nice! Thats like when you pull the winter coats out from last year. Almost always I find some missing money from last winter.

3. I'm not a religious man, but it's moments like that make me believe in God.

4. Well I wouldn't go so far as to make religious references, but I've had moments too where I've found a nice nug when I thought I was dry. A great feeling! :D

5. Lucky I'm dry right now.

I had SOME weed left, but I smoked it all earlier today. :/

(i smoke late at night)

6. Yea i was cleaning out one of my closets the other day and i found a nice little baggie with some dank inside...No idea when or how it got there

I was very happy because it was late and night and i was dry

7. i was moving out of my old house, and there was a couch in the garage that hadn't been used in a year, i found a 10 sack, and $50, i didnt smoke the 10 sack, but i boughta 50 sack :D