I love the night

Discussion in 'General' started by Ak4, Sep 29, 2009.

1. I love going out at like 3 or 4 in the morning when no one is out but me. Walking around and having a cig or smoking some weed.

It's so quiet and peaceful, no traffic noise, no people, just me. Night time is the right time.

2. couldn't agree with ya more :D

laying back and looking at the stars while smoking a blunt makes me feel more at one with the world. i love the moon too. night time is awesome

3. I love watching the wildlife at night...
    I've got a bear in the back yard eating the cat food. Smallish black bear.

4. Couldn't agree with you more! When I discovered how awesome the night was I literally rearranged my sleeping pattern so I wake up just before twilight (my absolute favorite part of the day) and go to bed just after the AM twilight. Unfortunately now I have Insomnia I'm awake all the time, so I'm forced to endure the day :p.

5. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    YES! I SUCCESSFULLY, UNKNOWINGLY, POSTED AT 4:20!

I'm now one of those idiots who finds something related to Cannabis in anything, fan-fucking-tastic.

6. The night has an almost magic atmosphere. I love it. Everything is so quite and cold.
    I'm a very solitary person and at night I can go out and feel really alone, even though I live in the middle of a small city.
    Recently I have been unemployed so I have been downloading literature podcasts, making a small fire in my yard, and from about 1-6 I just sit there listening to them watching the fire and smoking when I have some.
    It's kind of amazing.

7. back when I grew up in a christian town I used to go and walk around at night in town. I can't do that now since I live in a bad city. I miss it, so peaceful, the only things I like more than night time are the rain and the forest.

8. I love the nightlife
    I got to boogie
    on the disco 'round, oh yeah

9. I love those warm nights with a clear sky and a healthy breeze. Ahhh, yes, that's the good stuff.

10. I love living in a small town for this reason. Walking around at night, you feel as if you are the only one and that everything is at your fingertips. All the things you want to do in the day when people around no longer matter. I especially love to go out of town at night. Hit up the woods for a good few hours and come back when everyone is still asleep. I don't know what it is about it, but it just feels so wonderful. Not to mention, the heat is off, and the air is fresh and crisp.

11. Night is the time to do whatever you want. Darkness is almost like a mask..you can let lose and feel free to do whatever because its dark=its happy hour!! (at least around here)

I love sunset and sunrise the best, I'm usually always there to soak up some rays and bake..if ya know what i mean :smoking:

But seriously NIGHT IS WHERE IT'S AT!!

And enjoying peaceful quiet times is probably the best part of it. Definitely some reflection time and chillaxing to do. Stars, trippy clouds, the moon, whatever..I love it.

12. I live on an island and come winter time when all the tourists stop showing up and all the northernfolk that are afraid of cold weather go down south to their winter homes it's like night here even during the day it's awsome.

13. i love walking around in the middle of the night smoking a blunt in my city. its never really quiet and peaceful though.

14. yes!!! I hate the daytime its just too much of everything noise,people,etc... night everything just becomes different more clam like you hit pause on the wrold and can reflect on who you are and where your going

15. My thing is getting high, then playing on playground equipment. At 3 in the morning, it's amazing.

16. except cold slides when your wearing thin pants that always sucks. Makes your bum all cold and stuff

17. Yeah it's chill as hell.

Problem is, i can't get up that early or stay up that long. i like to sleep.

18. the late AM is always chill times. that's always a peacful time to be high and usually when i am at my highest

19. man, chillin with my best friend at night past 12am, smoking bud/cigerattes outside is amazing, we won't even drive to 711 (which is kindof close anyway) just cause its so peaceful walking.

20. I know right, when theres nothing going on some nights me and some buddies will drive anywhere in the time range from 11 pm-2 am to Alki Beach in Seattle and just chill there with some beers and some bud and just talk chill, watch the shore, the sky, and up and down the beach. Its hella chill. But yeah blunt walks alone during those ours are chill too, like if im not doing shit the next day or the next day im just gonna be kickin it i'll stay up that early smoke some weed and walk around and chill before i crash