I love the gym

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Pew, Dec 15, 2012.

1. #1 Pew, Dec 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2012
    Nothing makes me feel as good. I had stopped for the last 5 months, gave up on dieting and was generally feeling like shit. My friend gets me back into the gym on Wednesday and yesterday (Friday).

Last night I fucked TWO stunning girls all because of the confidence boost I get from having a pump. Woke up this morning and everything hurts but it's a good pain.

Not to mention how much easier it is to not eat shitty food.

2. you and me both. hopefully i can get this membership tomorrow and start pumping some iron.

3. 6 days a week every week. Dislocated my shoulder Tuesday badly, back in the gym Friday. Can only do cardio but I'll get it in 6 days a week until my shoulder back

4. Agreed man.

I need to get back in the gym. Over a year of dieting and exercise I lost nearly 4 stone (56lbs) and grew to love the gym and the endorphin rush you get. My confidence went through the roof and I got myself a girlfriend in the process haha.

Stopped going about 6 months ago and have since put a stone back on. Fucking sucks, but gonna get back on it in the new year and strip that stone back off and get more leaned up for a 70 mile charity bike ride I'm doing in March.

5. You got laid from going to the gym??..or you met them somewhere else? How old are you OP just curious

6. Nah I met her somewhere else, but trust me I wouldn't have made her mine if I'd still weighed the 230lbs that I did before.

Few of my friends swear by picking up girls at the gym though.

7. I've always thought about mackin on girls at the gym but I feel like I'd be interrupting their workout.

Maybe it'd possible if I saw them on their way out or something.

8. You're right. Girls find it annoying as fuck.

9. I still need to go lolol

10. I'm high AF eating cereal laughing at the thought of working out. Kudos bro.

11. to each his own brah. I'd never laugh at anyone because they have a passion for something but that's just me. Toke on tho brotha

I ran 5 miles today - 4 days after a nasty shoulder dislocation

feelsgoodman

12. Man who takes care of himself > man who sits on his ass.

I love working out. I love being active in general.

13. One of the reasons I don't smoke as much anymore. All my friends do is sit home, eat nasty food, are all overweight, play videogames and watch more tv in a month than I have in a year.

I used to be the same though. But it just isn't productive. I can't stand sitting there on my ass for 24 hours a day smoking weed.

I need athletic stoner friends. Maybe I'd start smoking again.

14. So do i man. Sadly i have a loose shoulder i need surgery on, so im gonna be out of commision for 6 months. Fucking high school football, i wonder if it was even worth it.

15. I smoke after working out or on my rest days but mostly on the weekends.

I'm a loner athletic stoner since most of my friends want to drink till they drunk. I drink till I know my limit but I always smoke before I drink so I won't have to drink much.

16. Whatever makes that thang tighter.

17. yeah that's not a healthy lifestyle. I toke up everyday sometimes twice. However I train 6 sometimes 7 days a week and I'm in the best shape of my life. Gotta use that will power, weed alone will not stop one from the gym, sports, etc. I usually toke in the evening after I've already put in hard work that day... that also helps. But I do wake and bake when I have class since its so boring. My GPA also at its highest sitting at 3.7 up from low 3s early in college. This term I have a legit chance at a 4.0 also (2nd time since I started daily toking). Sometimes weed can just be a mental and physical release at the end of the day - that's how I use it mostly

18. I'm 18 ;)

No not from the gym like I went out partying with friends and just felt super confident and ended up talking to a load of girls.

19. The trick is to smoke either before a workout, or smoke after the workout (in the evening/night) so it's late and you don't want to eat a bag of Doritos anyway.

20. Munchies is the ultimate tool for bulking. Seriously I try to eat the same meals sober and I feel full half way.