Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I LOVE SO CAL. Lots of dealers+capitalism

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PlatonicStrtgst, Nov 21, 2011.

1. So many dealers! I love it. I just group text all of them at once, 4 or 5 will reply and I will basically have them compete against eachother for price and time. Whoever is earliest, lowest price and highest quality wins. I never have to wait, never have to deal with a dealers bullshit. If they don't reply in the first 2 minutes they are already outsold.

Survival of the fittest means I win.

2. Okay that's nice... but, what do you want to get out of this post except people thinking you're pompus and stuck up?

3. Lucky for you man. The market is cornered here. Go by the same prices, same place, exceptional quality. Works well. It is just whoever has the best weed wins.

4. I'm glad i have a legit dealer that loves his job.

5. This displays a lot. Only someone bitter and insecure would read it that way.

6. Thats goood too. Man I wonder how much it would be for a G of dank if risk was taken out of the price. $3 dollars? 2$?

7. Fuck Capitalism, pro Marxist/Communist!!!

I'm just joking you guys :)

8. Fuck you californians Texas sucks

9. One day young brotha we too shall live prosperous with MMJ.