Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i love smokin bud but it makes me tired.....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by knicks226, Feb 24, 2009.

1. i love smokin bud but it makes me tired to the point where i can't get everything done that i need to do. any suggestions?

2. do your shit first then smoke buds, if it really puts you out like that.

3. Do everything you need to do before you smoke? Or if you got good hookups and know your shit ask your dealers for sativa strains, sounds like you're smoking indica.

4. what are you smoking? i get like that when i smoke schwag but when i first started smoking id get like this 2 just gotta try and do more active things sometimes like go out and get high go 2 the movies or dinner or with friends cause ull feed off their energy

5. drink some monster

6. I recommend that you invest in some worth while herb that gets you buzzed, not tired. :confused:

7. if you eat a lot after you smoke that can make you tired. if your smoking brick 3 times a day your gonna be a zombie

8. either its shwag or something else. i dont like toking to much because it always leaves me feeling sleepy/tired.
    but i recently bought a vaporizer, and the difference is that i dont get tired. i am more focused after the high than with smoking. buy yourself a vape bro

9. REmember that being high is really all in your head. I've smoked indicas that gave me super couchlock, and then I went out and played some bball with my friends, but before I started playing I was tired as shit and thought there was no way I was going to play but then I just started playing and you feel like you did before. What I'm saying is yes indicas do make you really tired and make you feel like you don't want to do anything, but just do something that requires moderate acitvity and before you know it you will have overcome that overwhelming feeling of super drowsiness. And you will have lots of energy for a while.

10. Nicely said. I'm repping you for that. :)

11. smoke less and if you can vape or you a glass pipe. try one seesion taking one hit and then seeing how it effects you and proceed until you are at the level you can work at. '

for me 1-2 hits from and i'm good to do some studying or take a test but after a bowl or 2 whoich alone take at least 40 mins to do i jus want to play some tunes a chill and eat

12. damn son a bowl or 2 takes you 40 minutes by yourself, u must really take ur time and ENJOY that herb lol!! no problem tho everybody blazes there own way.. but I dont think for the life of me I could strech out 2 bowls over 40 minutes lol i just love chiefin too much

13. I have the same problem but I have found that as long as I don't lay down or sit on the couch then I am fine. I have to stay busy if its in the later part of the day or I will fall asleep earlier than intended.

14. Yeah i would get ur shit done before blazing... kinda like a reward..might also help you get ur work done faster haha

15. how much do you smoke in 1 session?

16. When i do get that burntout feeling i just try to keep myself busy and stay away from the couch. Usually passes by. Also try not munching out so bad if you are cause I usually get way more tired after a huge munch sesh.

17. You should only smoke really really good weed.