I love sex...but bjs?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 420Hazo, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Am i the only guy who thinks blowjobs are degrading?

& its nothing compared to sex at all either. i know a kid who said he'd rather have bjs over sex, messed up world

I mean, im not stupid i know they are amazing and feel like heaven but..does anyone find it degrading. just the concept of it?

2. No, it just depends how you do it. If you're like "Bitch, get on yo knees and suck that shit dry.", then yes!

I'm a big fan of goin down on my girl til she's climbing up the wall, and all the pillows are thrown off the bed. It's only fair that i get them at times like when i'm driving or she's trying to distract me from something like my computer or xbox. If she's down to give it a go a bit during sex then im stoked then too.

3. Degrading? In what way? You return the favour, right? I mean, they can be degrading, but that's half the fun sometimes... :D

4. i guess it can be degrading but women dont consider going down on them degrading which is the double standard, if im clam diving i assume im getting return service

5. I don't find them degrading at all. I love to give blow jobs.
    What is degrading is when a guy won't have sex with you, but he'll take a blow job. If someone respects you though I don't see how it's degrading.

That being said, I did date a guy briefly who wouldn't let me give him head for this very reason, and I hate to say it, but it largely contributed to why I dumped him.

• Like Like x 4
  6. You sound like a prude. :confused_2:

It's only degrading if you bend her head over the side of the bed and gorilla fuck her throat.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I have no problem going down on my lady if she returns the favor... In no way can I foresee how it would be demeaning.

8. Is it still degrading if she likes it? :p

9. I'm not into grabbing the girl's head and skull fucking her. But if she wants to slob on my knob, that's cool.

10. No i find it ticklish and awesome and at times.... sensual

11. guys im not bashing it, and no im not prude i had blow jobs before, i just find it degrading sometimes. call me old fashion, i just would rather skip that step and go to sex.

ahh, well i can see some rational in that.

now, that actually helps me out a bit. makes it clearer

12. Back in the '20s, it was common courtesy to marry a girl if she gave you a blowjob.

13. Some people just are that way. I don't feel like it makes you a prude. It's just what you would prefer. There's a lot that goes into sex, on biological levels that we're not even aware of when it's happening. We all are different and like what we like or what we don't like.

I know women that won't give head. That's their choice.

14. Thank you, not everyone likes certain parts of foreplay/sex/anything etc.

+rep

• Like Like x 1
  15. If they're comfortable, then it's not degrading yeah?

16. To each his own, but to say it's degrading is what seems prudish to me.

It comes off (to me) like you somehow need to protect the fragile females from chauvinistic pigs who just want to stick their dick in the girl's mouth.

In reality, a lot of girls love a dick in their mouth - nothing degrading about it.

17. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. You never go down on her? :confused_2:

19. I dont see what could possibly be wrong with giving the one you are with pleasure. Simplify: Live Life

20. nothing degrading about it besides in any healthy relationship she is gonna want you to go down on her anyway so it's give and take besides if its a power thing your hung up on look at it this way she has your dick in her mouth, if she wanted to bite it off she could, so who has the power well obviously she does. ( a girl told me that right before she went down on me once lol )