i love seeing other stoners drivin

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by igotthatsalad, Mar 8, 2009.

1. okay so me and my dude are drivin down the rode smokin a few bowls right.
    well we get next to this like black S.U.V. thing. Well 2 black dudes are in the front seats of this S.U.V. thing. So theyre up like 2 feet above my dudes car so
    the passenger in the S.U.V. seen the bowl before we seen him. well i see him and hes smilin huge and im gettin worried. so im like "shit dude put the bowl down...". so im watchin them makin sure they dont call the cops or sumthin. next thing i know i see him putting a magazine out the window. and im thinkin "hes rollin a bl...nah"
    and i look over again and the dude smiles huge again and holds up the blunt and im like "OH SHIT THEYRE ROLLIN A BLUNT!!!" my dudes like "noway..."and i start laughin and turn to my dude and im like "dude look he got a blunt!" so he looks and starts laughin his ass off. so i proceed to take a huge rip and blow it their way and laugh and so do they. i could see the driver to he was laughin like a motha fucka:D
    (im not racist they were black just like im white nothin more to it than that)
    but anyways dont you love drivin down the road and seeing someone else smokin? i know i do!:smoke:

2. Lol I've had a situation almost identical to that happen to me before. They saw us hit the pipe while we weren't looking, then they hit the pipe in return.

3. I'm big on doobie cruises so seeing other blazers is like the most fun ever. I love peoples reactions if they catch me at a stoplight or something. I've had guys like hollaring (sp?) out the windows in the next car laughing and telling me to pass it. And when I was stopped at a train, the girl in the car next to mine saw me hit the pipe and got out of her car and gave me a little bud and was like "That's for doin' what you're doin' man!" haha. Then i started buying from her and she ended up ripping me off, shorted me like 2 and a half grams out of the quarter then wouldn't return my call. fucker.

4. Yeah exact same thing, there was 4 us in the car 2 us in the back were rolling a joint, the 2 in the front were packing bowls, and we stop at a red light, and a white van stops next to us, they look over at us, we look over at them, they smile, we ask "ey you on it man" they say "haha, hell yeah, then they put their blunt in the air wink and drive off, we all laughed it's funny to think about how many people in a given place are smoking, but i can tell you right now its alot

5. Lol yeah I love looking around at other cars and just wonder who all is stoned or smoking at the time

6. i took a sabbatical from smokin a few years ago, (don't worry, i have since reconsidered.) anyways, my girl and i went to the movies and we left were getting back on the interstate and these 2 guys in a red blazer were blazing. i looked at them and said, hey isn't it puff puff pass, they laughed and handed it out the window too me. lol right in the middle of the town. yea, i love seeing other people smoke.:D

7. It's fun as hell seeing other people high that didn't toke up with you, especially if it's friends or kids u know. You're group laughs their asses off, the other groups smillin, I just wanna give them a hug....I want to give everyone a hug....

8. Me too, me too, I like hugs, if every stoner of the world could hug, and unite the world would be a better place

9. over the summer I used to drive up to Mass from Jersey all the time, and my buddy and I would blaze bowls the whole way up in my truck. I can't even count the amount of people I saw on the road blazing away haha, it was so funny to see the people who were blazing. A bunch of teenagers, a dude in a nice Benz wearing a suit, some dude with two identical bald spots on the back of his head (laughed about that for miles), hot chicks, ugly chicks, fat chicks. The list goes on.

10. yeah man its funny shit when it happens. the best was one time my friends and i saw this guy in a chad johnson jersey stopped at a light next to us. the smell was fairly overwhelming, and we all start laughin. the guy looks over to us and says "yeah you smilin cause you smell that shit" and just keeps rippin this blunt. my friends and i almost died from laughter

11. Lol freakin awesome story dude.... I love when things like that happen! Makes my whole day. Nothin like that has happened before, tho Im always smokin up in my car w/ some buddies and a few bowls :D
    Whenever I go skiin were always tokin, and I SWEAR there are mad tokers on the lifts lol. My friend Eric thinks im insane tho, despite the fact that we've met dozens of toker snowboarders and skiiers up near our lil "glade tokin shack". hahaha

12. How amazing is weed...

2 white kids have something chill and incommon with 2 black adults. What other situation could the 2 groups instantly be so chill?

13. I have never seen other people blazing in another car while driving.. :(

14. #14 Arkady, Mar 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009
    Me thinks the lady doth protest too much, why is it even necessary to mention the colour of their skin, why aren't they just fellow human beings having a smoke?
    well I've got news for you, YOU ARE A RACIST and you make me sick.

Why don't you go hunt down the real racists. This is ridiculous. *RMJL

15. Yea it always catches me by surprise

16. there black and hes white....he was just giving some details...nothing racist about it

17. If you're serious, you're just as bad. I mean, nobody mentions that people are white because Caucasian is the MAJORITY. Nothing racist saying "2 black dudes"

Anyways, I love walking into restaurants or something similar cheeched outta my mind and seeing another group of people with the red eyes and giggles. Can't help but laugh haha.

18. okay i was describing the scene. and you have never read a book or something like that by a black author who stated the characters in the book were white? and i have had black girlfriends even though im white so... ya dont try to judge me through the internet. k?

19. Yeah, definitely awesome to see other stoners while you're burn riding. The town I'm in is pretty secluded with a lot of back roads and such.. But you always pass people using the same road.. in fact we call them designated burn roads, where the police seem to not be allowed to patrol!

My friend was driving up through canada by himself burning bowls and he said he passed like 3 or 4 people on the way also smoking and they like held up their bowls and smirked and whatever.

20. for the record: my comment was sarcastic, I just thought the guy was being WAY overly paranoid about being perceived as a racist just because he told a story that involved two black guys smoking weed.