I love retarded phone calls.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by OriginUnknown, Dec 8, 2010.

1. I go home and check my message machine, to find that a lady had called asking if I had any kittens or knew where she could get some kittens. She said she saw I had a dog in the local classifieds and figured that I would have kittens too. She wanted a kitten because she was by herself. I just found this hilarious because I'm high as fuck and there is no relevance to what she wanted.

2. Yesterday a girl I barely knew (only had a class with her) called with her friends drunk as hell. I texted her about it and it was obviously drunk as hell.

3. oh god.. i should post some of my prank call recordings from back in the day.

4. call her back and tell her you have an awesome kitten hookup

then bring her to some sketchy back alley

haven't put enough thought into this to figure out what to do from here..so its up to you

5. whenever i get a sales call i always play along for a moment or two then i hold the phone away from my head and i go, "oh shit...no NO NO!!! SHIT!!!! HALPPP!!!!! HELLP!!!! SHIIITT!!!!!" then hang up

6. i was a telemarketer and i woulda called the cops to your house, just sayin'. if you wana fuck with a telemarketer go along with their whole sale up until the end and just hangup. most frustrating shit ever

7. I like to play along, and then after they say something really long be like "sorry I didn't catch that..."
    then they restart over and once they finish be like
    "lol "
    and hang up

8. Why not "ASSHOLE" or "VAGINA"?

9. I will try some of these things when the pussy ass sales pitchers call my house

10. Telemarketer: "Blabiddy blah blah blah blah....."

*10 minutes later*

Me: So.... Can I have fries with that?

*Telemarketer hangs up*

Epic victory. :cool:

11. On my cell phone I don't get any sales/survey calls.

At work I literally don't have time to even mess with them. If I answer a sales/survey call, I just hang up immediately. I don't have the time to politely decline.

12. My friend got blasted at my brother's house, and my brother's cat starts giving kittens. My brother has baked and passes out, so my buddy calls me - while I'm at working, screaming, "your brother's cat is giving birth and I don't know what to do! Help!" I gave the phone to my coworker and he helped out... We were laughing about it for hours though.

13. funny i stumbled on this on stumbleupon.com

[​IMG]