I Love People Who Ask to Roll In My Car

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TLF1088, Oct 23, 2008.

1. So, I probably have about 6 or 7 blunts a week rolled in my car. None by me or with my weed mind you. The only time I'll smoke a blunt is when someone else is smoking me up. Most of my "gangsta" acquaintances prefer only smoking out of them.

Anyways, I manage to collect about half a gram to a gram that these people drop accidently in my car every week. I just got high right now off about half a gram I just collected from under my seat.
    I do wish there had been more though...

2. This is awesome. My house is the main chill spot for a shitload of people that just come in and out of it all day long.

Smoke bongs, listen to some tunes, talk... spin some lights... rave.

The usual.

Anywho, anytime I'm waiting for a pickup or jonesin' until my guy gets to me, Me and a buddy just look on the floor and find some nugs and scraps that are usually enough to pack a bunch of bowls.

Hell... I found a 1.2g nug underneath my fridge once.

3. dont get pulled over =]

4. lol. reminds me of my friend who lived across the street from school. everyone would always go to his house. his parents didnt care. his house smelled like resin so bad. everytime i smell it it reminds me of his house.

5. yeah, one of my bet friends is the guy out of the group that we smoke at his house daily. his parents smoke, they are cool as fuck and dont really care. his older brother sells weed and grows it in the house and they know about to. so its an all around pothead house really. anywho, sometimes i just look on the floor at certain spots under dressers and always find lots of shake. last night, my friends older brother dropped this big ziploc of weed (qp) bcause he was pretty drunk. he picked most of it up and left the room, where then we all proceeded to find 5 grams in nugs. :hello:

6. I've had a few friends like this.. always lettin' people chill, smoke and have a good time.

The world needs more people like this.

Ya know?

7. Yeahh.. my friends like to chill at my place too....parents dont mind as long as its only my room that reeks..

I always throw down bud, but they always put roaches in my stash box for me, and a bowl or two of bud..

I never want them to, they usually insist..

they also just give me bags and bags of stems...usually like once a week from each friend, I make hash and collect keif from them and hook them up..

8. yeah being a scavenger is cool!

i hope you msoke them back up though man

9. You're free to come up and over to chill. ;)

:bongin: eyeg0t :smoking:

10. wait.. you actually like it when people spill weed in your car? wait until someone drops the blunt.. you will love that! :rolleyes:

11. thats been me for years, since i was 13 my house was always the blunt house.

if any GC members are in brooklyn and have nowhere to sleep or smoke, shout me a holler loll, as long as your arent a murderer.

12. I had a place like this not to long ago. When we were moving to a different place we had to clean the place up and found so much spare nugs! Not to mention that which we vaccummed up! Holy shit! We didn't smoke what we had vaccumed, but there was a shit load!

13. I once knew this dude who would let us put our blunts out on the pack of his headrest haha.
    It was kind of nasty.

14. I won't let ANYONE roll anything in my car. I smoke in my car, but has to already be rolled. It's just smart. Rolling in the car is a great way to draw attention to yourself and caught. I have a few friends who are currently facing charges cuz they were stupid and rolling blunts on the way to hempfest.

15. I'm the opposite, I don't allow smoking in my car. Rolling takes place on private property though so no worries about the cops.

16. That's why I like letting people use my grinder.