I Love NewPorts And They Love Me

Discussion in 'General' started by MethMan, Aug 13, 2009.

1. So yeah I switched from Marlboro to Newport and I love the smooth relaxing menthol enhanced hit.Ya I'm an occasional cig smoker.Guess Mj opened me up to them...But I just wanted to spread my appreciation around to all Newport smokers who just don't have the money and time to be high all day but still like to smoke on something else:wave:
    [​IMG]

2. I used to like Newports when I was on my Menthol kick. Now I never touch a menthol cigg, only lights :)

3. before i gave up the habit, i smoked potes all the time. loved the crystalizing mentholy goodness :)

4. Newport Hundo's was my old choice.

Kool's hundos if i was broke, Or wanted the stronger menthol taste.

But i dont smoke squares no more.

Ive smoked at most a pack in like 2 years.

5. I've moved from Marlboro Menthols to Newport hundos, now I'm back with my classic Kools. I think I'm just stuck on Kools, no other menthol has the same strength, and I loves me a strong Menthol after a bowl or two (or 3, 4, 5...)

6. oh hell yes. newport 100s for the win.

[​IMG]

7. I smoke regulars, i usually can't stand menthols. The only one that i'll smoke on occasion is a newport though. Something about the taste just doesn't hit like other methols

8. Easy there tupac. ahah, but fuck menthols

9. used to only smoke newys nd kools been recently buyin the mrlboro blend 54s cuz they were like 4$. but im gettin tired of menthol so im gonna get some camel turkish golds tomorro!!!!

10. Ports are for sure the shit. Just hella pricey. $8.16 a pack here

11. i used to smoke menthols exclusively, then became disgusted by them up until a couple days ago when i stepped outside for a smoke, and only had one of those. Damn, that thing felt SO refreshing. i was amazed, then i smoked one the next day and hated it again.:confused:

12. newports work in mysterical ways.

13. Newports decended directly from the cigarette god himself. However, my broke ass cannot afford them very often. I usually just smoke Malboro menthol 72's (blue) because they're about the cheapest menthol you'll get around here.

14. yo i think i saw your snare on a longboard slurpin on a slurpy when i was coming home from work earlier.:confused:

15. I basically quit but Marlboro 27's all the way hands-down.
    Same with Parliment Full Flavesss

16. The filters tripped me out the first time I saw them.

17. Newports when I've got cash... Parliments when I want non-menthols... and nothing If I'm broke :p

18. Newports burn too fast.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. i like her eyes

20. newport shorts all the way