Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I love new stoners!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Archer, Nov 7, 2011.

1. A few days ago me and a friend went to the movies and he had brought his friend along. He had never tried weed before and wanted to so we went to my car and I packed a fat bowl of OG Kush. I passed the pipe to him and told him how to hold it and he fucked up and turned the pipe upside down. I took the bowl back and it seemed like nothing fell out(its dark mind you). So I passed it back and told him how to hold it and he did it again. Again, it didn't seem like nothing fell out. The third time he held the pipe right and hit it and got stoned. I mean come on hes lucky to toke OG Kush for his first time and he got blazed. Anyways a few days later(today) I looked in the back seat of my car for something and noticed a nice size bowl bug on the seat. I was SO happy when I found it and before I found it I didn't like new stoners because the fuck up like that, but now I love them because I have been all out of weed since yesterday morning. I went to my room and smoked it and got a nice happy high. But I didn't wana stop there so I scraped both my pipes and toked on OG Kush resin for a half an hour non stop and am the highest I have been in a long time :).

I hope you like my story :smoke:

2. Sweet! found a nice sized nug on my floor while cleaning, kinda like a reward hah stay high :smoke: :p

3. Haha nice, finding a long lost bud is always grand, I find em under my seats.
    Although, on the new stoner things, seems like all first-time girls I smoked up would like deep-throat my pipe xD

4. Eh, it's a decent story...Don't get me wrong here. All I'm saying is it could of used a plot hook and possibly an "unknown" ending, you know? Kind of up in the air kind of thing...Then, my friend, your story would have been epic.:cool:

5. this man knows what hes talking about. say the bud you found was actually a camoflauged exploding device set to detonate when smoked.

6. Never heard of someone that stupid. All the people I have smoked up for their first times never flipped a bowl. That's just common sense.

7. Hahaha good story.. I got a few like when I was just starting smoking and I would spill bowls or I would leave nugs laying around my room. It's kind of like Easter but much more rewarding.

I remember when my friend came back from college last summer and when we were in high school we always hid our bud in his garage so his mom would never find it.. So one day he says, "I think theres still weed behind the tool box." I checked it out and there was about a little more then a dub of some Bubba kush inside of a tiny mason jar.
    We rolled a fat blunt and hot boxed his garage and talked about old times and getting busted and all that.

8. One of my friends almost drank my bong water after clearing the hit..

9. Right on:smoke:

10. Lol what he thought it was a crack pipe? XD

11. yo that happened to me 5 minutes ago and ive been toking for 10 years.

12. When I first started smoking, I came across a joint in my Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker case with a note I wrote to myself saying "You know what to do."

I love me some Deku Leaves.

13. haha cool story man, i love smoking noobs out cause it's just so funny :)

14. I remember my friend he actually smoked before, but really didnt deep inhale it, so he didnt get high. So the first time is down near a river, and after about 6 bowls of grandaddy purple we start walking back, this guy starys skippin and saying everything is so green!! Green!!! Soo green? Why is everything so funny???!!! And about half way through he started freaking out and said stop laughing laughing is bad for you!!! That was some seriously funny shit. I couldnt stop laughing even when he got all freaked out a day i will never forget