Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I love my seemingly bullet-proof, yet adolescent, ideas.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Autumnwind, Jan 30, 2012.

1. #1 Autumnwind, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2012
    So, trying to sleep, I told myself, "I'm going to have to hide my weed and utensils better than I used to. So I thought, "TRAP DOOR, DOOD." Just sayin' it's a pretty old-school idea, and it seems fun. Lol.

So I thought of doing it to my desk. I have a really bitchin' desk. There are 2 drawers that are 2 drawers meshed into one. Meaning, 1 drawer is 2 drawers meshed into one. And there are two of them. DRAWERCEPTION. I was thinking of hammering nails into the sides of the drawers. (Yes, both of them) a few inches apart from eachother. Maybe 3 - 4 nails if possible. Hammer them til they are snug against the wood. Only a few inches from the bottom, maybe enough to engulf a few Pill Bottles, and accessories.

That would be the holder for the ply-wood I would set in there.

I know this all sounds like I'm not being professional, but currently I'm very tired and I just thought of this idea.

Anyway, yeah. I would have the nails to hold the ply-wood I would make sure is snuggled up against the wood on all sides.

Now, the thing I was wondering. How would I get it open? I was thinking a string. Yet, that would be obvious if my parents (god damn I hate living at home again.) had a whiff of my smoking and checked my room. I was also just thinking of leaving the ply-wood in the bottom, and use a knife or something similarly thin to wedge in between and pull it up. That would get extremely tedious and annoying, though.

I was also thinking of putting hinges on the inside, cut out a block in the back - again making sure it is very snug against the wood - and having it open by pushing it inside. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't go THAT far into checking. (I have Nazi's for parents, don't judge me.)

Anyway, this is more of a...project that would be fun for me than me hiding my weed. If I really wanted to, I can hide the pill bottle under my mattress and I use blunts / joints, I can put the roaches in another pill bottle and the ashes in another.

BUT. This seems way more fun and makes me feel like a Spy or Terrorist. So, fuck off. Sincerely, of course. I love all of you.

SO. It would be nice to get some opinions.

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReXN04L1OnA]"Zen & The Art of Archery" by Gary Busey - YouTube[/ame]

3. just move desk and make a hole in the floor underneath and place weed in the hole that way you do not damage desk

4. Tweak tweak tweak

5. So, in order to not damage the desk, you suggest he cuts a hole in the FLOOR of his PARENTS house? Great idea, do this Op. :wave: