I Love My Mom.

Discussion in 'General' started by blazedasfuck, Sep 2, 2012.

1. #1 blazedasfuck, Sep 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2012
    I fucking love my mom. Honestly, she is the best person I have ever been associated with. I lost my keys at a party and sure as shit is the only person who would bring me my spare. She took me camping every single year until my adult life and even after that there is nothing in the world that could stop me from spending those 3-4 days with her. My dad dies when I was 8 and my mom didn't think of herself at all. She didn't think "I lost my husband." She thought "My kids lost their father."

Can you imagine all I did for almost my whole teenage life was fucking disrespect her? What kind of shitty ass person could even do that to their mom? Sure, she drank a little too much after my father passed but I didn't do everything perfect either. I didn't cry when he died because my anger wouldn't let me feel for a stranger. I disappointed her more than she disappointed me. I can't fucking believe I ever said a single harsh word to that woman. Then I didn't even understand, now I would die for her. I don't even know why my father died. He could have committed suicide, I think that's what happened, it's a long story but it's what I believe.

I finally understand it ain't easy, for a woman trying to raise a man. She was always committed, a poor single mother on social security, there's no way I could pay her back. My plan is to show her that I understand. I fucking appreciate that woman.

If any of my "friends" see this and think "Wow what a pussy." Fuck you too. I love my mom and she did more for me than you could ever do.

TL;DR. If you don't call your fucking mom, go to her house I don't give a fuck but make sure she knows that you love her. I used to think she didn't care at all but every single thing she did that made me think that she didn't was for my own well being. Even if you think she wasn't there for you she was one way or another.

EDIT: I would appreciate it if everybody gave one reason why they love their moms.

2. it's a strange thought to think you were once a baby living inside of her and now you're grown and shit. strange. life is strange. always have love for your mom

3. Hell yeah. Tell me, what's one reason that you love your mom?

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byyWQEYzS2A&feature=related]2pac - Dear Mama (Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

5. That was an awesome thing to read bro.
    Glad you have a great relationship with your mom, keep it up.

I called my mom today btw, she lives miles n miles away but tomorrow we have a skype meeting lol :smoke:

6. Lol'd at all the subtle 2Pac - Dear Mama references.
    Good moms are indeed the shit. Very important figures in life as a human being.

7. The thing is, I don't have a great relationship with her. I love her to death, but she doesn't know that. It's better than a lot of relationships other people have with their mothers for sure, but it's still not great. I hope she will understand that I would gladly die for her own well being.

8. It's not about having a good mom, it's about having a mom. As long as you have one they love you unconditionally whether you know it or not. Either way you should show them the love and respect they deserve.

9. it's good that you feel that way about her tho, that's the point.
    Not many people appreciate what their parents did for them, the good parents of course, and still be ungrateful.
    You got time to fix everything though while she's still here. Let her know.

10. Make sure you tell her everything you wrote OP....It will make her happy.

11. No that was not tl;dr, that was awesome. Your so right and I feel like a shit head now. My parents are divorced and now she rarely sees me now cause of my job. I'm gunna call her when I wake up in the morning and tell her I fucking love her to death.

12. I grew up in a shitty area and knew quite a few people with absolutely terrible mothers. Also know people right now who are terrible mothers and who were terrible mothers. I know girls who I went to high school with who couldn't give a fuck less about their kids they made back in their senior year.
    This story happened five minutes away from me.
    Police: Baby took nail to head | panama, city, florida - News - The News Herald
    Any girl who enjoys dick can create a person, but it takes a real woman to realize what a serious thing making a baby is and put the effort it takes into being good mother and raising a quality human being in a positive environment.
    It's sad that there are so many shitty parents in the world, but it really makes you appreciate the good ones. Not that they're incredibly rare or anything, but I feel good parents are vastly under-recognized and under-appreciated.
    It's not something to be naive about.

I know what you're getting at though and this is a good thread. I commend you.

13. i love her too..

such soft hands..

14. :laughing: right?

"it aint easy tryna raise a man"
    "couldnt feel for a stranger"
    "my plan is to show her that i understand"

\

15. I honestly thought it was a troll thread at first, until I saw how he wrapped it up. This guy probably just got really high and listened to Dear Mama, truly felt the message in a way he never has before, and let it really hit home for him. The power of music is amazing.

16. +rep for sure man.

I know exactly how you feel. I absolutely love my mother, and there isn't one thing she wouldn't do for me. She was a young mother, had me at 18 and I really feel like we both grew up together. Every parent makes mistakes, I mean there's no handbook on how to raise a child. Single mother, who struggled everyday to put herself through college all while taking care of two kids. It amazes me at the sacrifices she made to keep us a float in those early years.

Then came cancer, cervical cancer. She was so sick, but somehow still managed to keep it together for us. She survived, and now battles lupus.

A moms strength, nothing like man.

17. Don't worry about that baby who took the nail to the head, they're in a better place than they would have been now, just promise me you will call your mom and tell her you love her.

18. My brother had this song on a cd and I didn't even know what it was called. I cried every time I heard it though and figured it out a little while back,

19. it really really is a hard hittin song

20. Yeah, I listened to it many times, but once while I was really high,
    never done it again. ha