I Love My Mom So Much

Discussion in 'General' started by IHOPafterToking, Feb 6, 2012.

1. So, last night i came home after smoking a blunt with my friends. I texted my friend (at least i thought i did) i was previously with "Wanna smoke before we watch the super bowl at my house? My moms making a SHIT TON of food. " Turns out i sent it to my mom. she replied, "you sent it to me. Look, ik your gonna smoke, and personally i dont care. Its safe, but i want you to be careful." So GC, are any of your parents like this?

2. My mom bought me my first bong and grinder.

3. I love your mom too.

My parents don't really care. Every now and then they tell me I'm addicted and I that they'd be happy if I quit. But they never did anything assertive to stop me. They pretty much know every time I go out, I'm getting high. Not sure if they're aware how much I smoke at home.

I've had talks with both of them bout it, mostly my dad. I pretty much tell him I smoke for the same reason he drinks. But then he just throws the fact that I smoke all the time back in my face.

4. My dad is anti-weed but I'm not sure about my mom. I jokingly say I smoke weed but she doesn't believe me since I've yet to be caught. But one time my mom said she was depressed and I told her to smoke some weed and she said maybe she would...but she doesn't know what a bong is so I know she doesn't smoke. Who knows maybe she would be okay with it

5. fuck all ur parents, my dads a PO and mom wants to commit suicide every time she knows i smoke....

6. Smoke her out mannn haha

7. Im sorry to hear that dude..

8. Yea that really sucks bro

9. Mine are legit. Hopped in the car wearing my sweatshirt from last night (smoke 5-6 spliff's and joints before concert and some bong rips and a j after) didn't spray it down.. they were just like "smells like weed.. is there something in the bag we should check out dalton?"

Sarcastically though. they know i smoke all the time

10. If they knew I still smoked, I'd get kicked out of the house and they'd probably never talk to me again.

So no.

11. my mom doesn't care, she used to...then I showed her fact, after fact, after fact...and now she's completely fine with it haha if it were legal she would prob use it for her migraines :p

12. yea my dads brain is filled with bullshit lies that the government put in there.. fuckin assfucks..

13. Yep.

I know that feel. It sucks, cuz my brothers did it and now claim it's so horrible and this and that. So that doesn't help my argument at all.

I've accepted the fact that they will never see the light. Oh well.

Nothing like being called the disgrace of the family for smoking pot....but I'm their only child who has gone to college :laughing:

14. Damn... sorry I laughed after reading this... but it definitely sucks to be you...

Cheer up dude. May be you have uncles or aunties who are weed friendly?

15. my aunt is chill as fuck. if i was succeeding everyone wuld prolly chill out. the main thing is me still fuckin living in my parents house. im not doing anything about moving forward caus i really dont know where to start. but nuff bout me ;D

16. Tell Them that you smoke.
    and if they want to kick you out it is up to them.
    For who will suffer more as to not accept one? Than to just move :)

17. My mom was the first person I called when I first got high. She smokes when we skype, we've smoked together when she visits, and sometimes her and my aunt will high call me.

18. [quote name='"Gordo 04"']

Tell Them that you smoke.
    and if they want to kick you out it is up to them.
    For who will suffer more as to not accept one? Than to just move :)[/quote]

Easier said than done, hippie.

19. Is That So?

The Zen master Hakuin was praised by his neighbours as one living a pure life.

A beautiful Japanese girl whose parents owned a food store lived near him. Suddenly, without any warning, her parents discovered she was with child.

This made her parents angry. She would not confess who the man was, but after much harassment at last named Hakuin.

In great anger the parent went to the master. "Is that so?" was all he would say.

After the child was born it was brought to Hakuin. By this time he had lost his reputation, which did not trouble him, but he took very good care of the child. He obtained milk from his neighbours and everything else he needed.

A year later the girl-mother could stand it no longer. She told her parents the truth - the real father of the child was a young man who worked in the fishmarket.

The mother and father of the girl at once went to Hakuin to ask forgiveness, to apologize at length, and to get the child back.

Hakuin was willing. In yielding the child, all he said was: "Is that so?"

20. Its kinda hard to just move out...unless you didnt mean that literally hahah nevermind