I love my job

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by helloduo, Sep 2, 2010.

1. So recently i started working at a super chill restaurant in my town, everyone i work with smokes weed and is super nice. Tonight i was stopping by to see when my friend was getting off work, and as i walked into the kitchen, him and my manager are holding bowls in their hands, with grins on their faces. They asked me if i wanted to join, and of course i obliged. We blazed and then ate some dank mo fuckin apple pie, and then cleaned the shit out of the ktichen.

2. That's awesome! Not like that where I work :(

3. What a sweet set up! :hello: I liked my first job but it was no were near as cool as that man.. :cool:

4. Oh....i forgot to mention, those bowls were smoked in the kitchen, we fuckin blew it up into the vent above the grill...super legit. Apparently the owner smokes in the kitchen all the time, even when customers are there, which would be about 5 feet from him, through the order window.

5. Sounds like a nice laid back owner, chill with a bowl, get your chit done, take care of both the customers and the folks that bring ya the bank.:smoking:

6. Thats awesome, very good job u workin in an italian restaurant?

7. do Italians eat much apple pie?

8. do apple pie's eat many Italians?