I love my job

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Snolla, Jul 24, 2010.

1. I`m a pizza and dinner cook at a local place and here is what rocks... My boss is a bigger chron than even me. Hes a 33 yr old business genius and a massive chronic. After EVERY shift we smoke like 4-5 bowls each as an end of shift ritual. Who can say they do that at work lol

2. i do that with my managers and coworkers before, during, and after work. car wash

3. nice. same here at old jobs. this is the first were my boss/owner is down :D

4. Lucky Ive never smoked on the job with anyone.

5. That sounds so beautiful.

6. sounds nice man. unfortunately i cant do that at my current job. but my last job i was a waiter and we had 3 different managers that all smoked. one of them sold as well. after every shit we pined good amounts and i got free food.

7. sounds a lot like how my time at BK was spent lol

It is a job people many people on this site need them i needed one so i got one at BK(20 years old)

Anyway everyone on the night crew smoked mad ganja

I once got told by the owner to appear less stoned

Yes you read that right APPEAR not BE but APPEAR

I guess you can do the dishes too mellowy? lol

But yeah we would smoke with eachother and then the managers anywhere inside the BK

Ran the water for cleaning things for awhile to make a steamed room to smoke in smoked in the freezer in the bathroom in the team room in the managers office pretty much wherever we wanted

So all in all BK was pretty much better than expected haha

8. i wish i had your job i dont really like my job atm im a whore

9. That made me lol

10. Right? I guess you are supposed to rage through those dishes hahah

11. hah, nice, I dont get to do that, but I still love my job

12. i dont even have a job :'(

13. I work at the Olive Garden down the road, Sometimes on smoke breaks my GM lets us smoke spliffs but nothing that will smell and 'startle' the 'guests' (not customers mind you)

14. Fuck yeah for this thread
    Fuck yeah for smoking at work
    Fuck yeah for bosses who smoke

15. Im gonna work at Wendy's soon. Yay! From what past employees have told me it's really chill and if you've worked there for a while you simply can't get fired. Just repremanded lol.

16. I manage a bar/restaurant. I go in high as shit every day. I smoke in my car outside periodically throughout the shift. Pretty much all the cooks and dishwashers smoke. And we actually have 3 people, (including myself) who are growing at the moment.

17. #17 Snolla, Jul 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2010
    I like your attitude :D I just got home from a session with the boss and we caught a wounded baby robin. He's a sick magician and trains birds so he felt real bad for it and fed it some worms and took it home like 10 mins ago. I need to see if I got some here to feed it with.

Kinda trippy since we're high as can be right now.

18. I work for my uncle. He owns a farm. My cousin and dad work there as well. my cousin is same age as me. We drive tractors. Fucking driving tractors, with A/C + Radio, fucking around while getting paid and literally feeling like your doing productive. holy shit I love my job. I would never smoke though before or during work, because driving a tractor while high = bad idea

19. I work with the ground crew at my job, which consists of me, my dad, and another dude, I could never do that. I know that the high rise crew, though, smokes every now and then, I'm not sure I'd smoke with them though, they're a little too hard core for me.

20. lol..took care of a hurt bird once, then took it to some place that rehabbed it way out in bumfuck...but wetted dry cat food with tweezers is the deal for them...no shit..thats what the rehab people told me to feed it..they love it