I love my job

Discussion in 'General' started by Quickturtle, Oct 15, 2012.

1. I deliver pizza and i love cuzz its a chill job kinds so i could take a smoke break and i make BREAD in tips and some of the girls who walk into get pizza aint so bad

2. I hate my job. Another bullshit week coming up

3. quit my bullshit job last week. tho my new job will be more stoner friendly

4. Lol word I do the same shit as you and the counter girls are pretty hot.. Plus all the delivery boys I work with smoke so it's pretty chill there..

5. I guess the majority of people dont like their job lol

6. I have the same job lol

I deliver pizzas but when i'm not delivering I have to make them and that stresses me the fuck out. I just wanna deliver, that's all. But I gotta do everything there.

I will say I do make some good money in tips.

7. i miss delivering pizza so bad. fuckin drivin around listenin to music smokin cigs and weed, god when i was high i got mad tips i was sooo friendly. its the best. cause you spend 3/4 of your shift in your car. <3

or folding boxes. especially at papa johns. boy did we fold boxes. lol.

8. I'm a sales associate in a retail store. Always get nice looking ladies.

9. I work at a pizza hut on a big campus and I love my job. It's chill and EVERYONE smokes. Since it's on campus there's lots of sexy girls and guys. and foreign, too! Making the food used to be a stress but I'm the top cook, my manager loves me, and I really just don't give a shit now. I just work at my own pace whether we're busy or not. The only thing I hate is drunk college students on friday and saturday nights. We stay open till 3:30 am on those days. Never fun. Ever.
    Also I pick up a lot of hours because I have lazy coworkers who call off. $$$$$$$$$$

10. lol same i fold so many boxes

11. papercuts!

12. I work with a bunch a mexicans so there some cool spanish music playing lol

13. I bust my ass while the dickhead drivers make money

14. I had a pizza job, liked it at first. But i grew to hate it.

15. great now I want a Delivery Boy job lol.

16. Man fuck working in the restaraunt business unless its family or something. Shit is too much while the pay is not enough

17. ^^yeah seriously... And the hours i had at my pizza job was shit.... Complete shit....

18. where do u work at now

19. I know right my hours suck dick and Saturdays I open at 10am n work till 2 am...on a Saturday while my friends are out having a good time...oh well can't blame anyone but myself, just more motivation to work towards a better future and go into school yq know. And azn I'm still working at a pizza shop

20. Shit I'm at a retail store where we purposely higher cute girls, every now and then I'll go in there baked and just stand there talking the entire time, fucking Hollister...

edit: hire*

high moment...