Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i love my girl!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thestash_16, Sep 25, 2006.

1. i love having a girlfriend that loves to smoke weed and get drunk with you!!!yeaa!!!

2. girls that smoke weed FTW

3. Hm.. Every girl I've dated hates intoxication/aided relaxation of any kind. Oh well, thats love I guess.

4. Most girls I've ever known are cool with drinking, but hate bud smokers. I dunno why? :(

5. Weird, I live in california and MOST girls I know don't care about smokers or are smokers themselves. My GF doesn't smoke, but I got her to smoke a few times and I opened her mind about bud, she used to think it was a bad thing, now she knows what it's like and it's really not that bad.

6. my girlfriend as of now doesnt smoke, but ive really opened her mind to the fact that it isnt a terrible thing and it doesnt change the person that i am. and im not going to force it on her but i would like for her to try it just so she can see what its like

7. Its the best!

My girl's made quite a transformation from bible thumping to bong ripping.

I would rather get fucked up w/ her than anyone else.

8. Me and my girl smoke all the time. Shes probably my favorite person to smoke with too. We'll get like an 8th or a quarter sometimes of dank and finish it alone in one night. We both blazed before we started going out, but I have gotten her to do other things like e etc. a few times. Getting baked with ur gf and fucking is the best thing ever.

9. i hate it when my girl is a stoner, then u gotta support 2 habbits lol

10. my girl's the same way.

she's quite the bong ripper now, and i would rather smoke with her than anyone.

11. my girlfriend drinks but doesnt smoke at all...i dont care, it shouldnt matter either if u really love the girl.

12. All the girls I know smoke up and I love 'em!

13. my girl doesnt even know i smoke.

14. My girl smokes! Youve seen the videos lol

15. I like keeping my girl the nice and innocent. I don't think i've ever been turned on by any hot girl getting drunk/stoned. I've always thought they were kinda annoying actually ALTHOUGH I have met chill stoner chicks. For now my girl stays away from the pot but tolerates me smoking it.

-Rob

16. my girlfriend smokes pot too, it's great

17. Yes but if ya'll buying another re-up you only gotta pay half.;)

18. Ahhhh man,I'm still on the hunt for a girl like that.
    But patience is a virtue,so my search will soon be worth the find.

19. yea when im with my girl she likes to smoke cock and drink nut

20. Thats for sure