I love my friends!! Wild ass story!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Colours, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Okay so i just got home. The night started around 6 o clock, running into my friend Jones, who happened to be on a hallucinogen. He asked if i wanted to get blazed, naturally, i said "Fuck yeah! :)" We went and picked up 5 gs of some fire ass headies. We walk over to another friends house to the chill spot, his decked out shed. We were all toking and chilling when all of a sudden his mother walks in the shed asking, "Johnny, what the fuck are you guys doin?" "I responded by exhaling my hit saying, "getting blasted." To all of our suprise, the most uptight mother of anyones, took the bowl and took a hit, told us to be out by 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!:bongin::bongin::bongin::laughing::laughing:

2. Oh yeah fersuresurfer

3. Your friends sure do sound like a wacky group of pranksters! My favorite part was when your friend's mom smoked. I especially loved your keen attention to detail and your firey passion for marijuana. I thoroughly enjoyed your wild ass story, thanks!

4. [​IMG]

5. holy shit you write too much.

6. You got a lot of balls sayin that man lol :smoke:

7. thats fer sherrrrrr

8. I fucking love you, hahahaha

9. The only thing that could have made that story better is if his mom sucked you off right in front of him and swallowed your load.

10. You have no idea how long i was laughing :p

11. lmao..

Oh jeez I love the GCC.

12. and the friend whos mom it was joined and screwed the crap out of his mom...thatd be awesome

13. Awww, thanks for all the kind replies; they've brightened my day as much as this young man's delightful tale!

[​IMG]