I love ms contin

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MS. OXY, May 7, 2009.

1. Just plugged some morphine and i must say its pretty good compared to anything else. I had to create a new account since my boyfriend accidently deleted my old one but just wondering what your guys experince with this was and how you liked it

2. plug ? as in the butthole ? Or did you take it in your mouth orally ? I heard of people putting ecstact in their butthole and rollin bawls!

3. Interesting...he must be female ;) because account deletion is done exclusively by the discretion of the sys Admin..and that's a female.

:)

4. yes i meant plug as in my ass and it feels quit good when i do it to

5. he didnt like me on it so he deleted it so i just made a new one silly:p

6. #6 bloodraven51690, May 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2009
    I just did a 30 mg morphine. And by plugged i think he means snorted. Ive done three today though lol :mad:. They were 10 a piece, oh well. Its just always a sad moment when I run out of opiates.:eek: Maybe ill just pop some xanax or klonopin to get the most of it....Yummmmm. Im pretty faded actually.

Point of post: morphine is good, but not as good as oc

btw mine are the purpleish box M 30s ms contin

ok or maybe u shoved it up your ass...that was my next guess

7. *Is aroused* lol

8. the feeling is really goooooooooooood and my boyfriend will be home soon with some oxy so that will be good to

9. hahahahah lmfao.

10. just cause i like my opiates and ima girl whoa also enjoys plugging them doesnt mean its funny

11. its sexy
    but the vag turns into the sahara desert on hard opies, 'sall good though.

12. its a little funny, i mean.. common

13. thats odd because i find myself getting TOTALY wet when my boyfriend and i start to heat things up

14. Me too, plug party?

15. sorry hun if only i was single

16. Doesn't everyone enjoy sticking pills up their ass?

17. Ohhhh the pleasure! It's unbearable at times. ;)

18. Accounts cannot be user deleted...:rolleyes:

19. Owned. :hello:

20. Wow... lmfao... and Wow... Too f'n funny