Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I love mixing weed when smoke how about you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by stoner-gengar, Feb 8, 2014.

1. #1 stoner-gengar, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    Are you a only one strain per bowl person or are you like me and like to taste all the flavors of the rainbow? :hippie:

If so what are you favourite mixes? If not what's your favourite strain? 
    :smoke:  :bongin:  :smoke:  :bongin:

2. I like salad bowls, mixing a sativa with some indica is what I prefer

3. Yeah. Just recently started mixing bowls. Blue Dream and Blue Hash had me lit lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

4. #4 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    I usually stick with one strain.  But I do like combining sativa/indica together...usually more sativa.  Good combo I've had is Blue dream and Purp Nepal :bongin:   Anymore than 2 the effects get kinda muddled for me...just want to sleep.  I usually just scrape some keef out and add that to 1 strain. 

5. yeah i get sleepy too when ever i mix more than 2 strains. The best mix I had was maybe a mix of green crack and a mystery weed but it was very sticky and dank but man I was blown

6. I have had amazing results with mixing different strains but some don't mix at all and end up tasting like shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum