I love methadone but..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by skaterdude054, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Im freaking out right now all I took is one 10 mg pill and i looked it up on the net and i see all this stuff "one pill can kill" Im not enjoying it anymore lol...Maybe im overreacting?

2. are you just feeling too good? haha. you should be fine, just dont forget to breath. breathing, while under the influence of opiates, can become no longer an inate ability but one you might have to do by choice seeing as how it depresses the respiratory system.

just breath, smoke a bowl if youre holdin and chillax.

3. ha thanks man i've taken them 3 or 4 other times same dose but that shit just freaked me out...lol im feeling way good thp :D

4. If you've taken it before at the same dose then you're going to be fine. Freaking out will only make it worse.

Those "one pill can kill" stories are mostly people who had it prescribed, and it had built up a bit because it has such a long half-life, and then in a few cases there were ODs and in some the people had mixed it with alcohol, which is an incredibly bad idea (for methadone even moreso than other opiates).

5. Your fine. Chill. You took the pill to feel good remember?