I love life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BIgBudTdot, Apr 30, 2009.

1. So, about a month ago i got caught in class with a few caps of mdma, and got sent to the principal. She didn't seem too mad she just suggested drug counseling for my "problem" so i agreed and was happy i got off with that, and went home.

Two weeks pass with nothing, and then i come home and my parents set up an appointment with sick kids hospital. I was pretty pissed cause i knew i didn't have a problem really, but i wouldn't mind some counseling due to past experiences, so i agree.

Long story short, I went today, told them how my friend died 2 years ago and how lsd really helped ease the pain and help me put things in perspective, I then get a body scan and they uncover very little brain damage and the doctor sits down my father and pretty much tells him I should do more acid.

Daddy's pitching on a half sheet as long as i agree to continue going to get checked out at the hospital weekly :)

2. What? LSD for therapeutic use as recommended by a doctor?

Was this a psychologist or therapist or what?

3. This is bull shit. Is is illegal for a doctor to recommend using an illegal drug, not to mention its not even therapeutic, its fucking LSD, its just for fun. People can argue about its therapeutic value for counseling and what not, but it has been largely debunked.

Dont mean to cause any arguments, just getting my opinion out there.

4. Social worker

5. Oh, so the Sick Kids Hospital gave you the thumbs up for acid?

Makes perfect sense.

6. I have no reason to lie on an internet forum, I just felt like writing out my day. If you don't believe me then fine :p

7. 2 legit man noice noice wish i had medical LSD....soon well have cancer patients trippin face

8. Well I guess congrats on getting one of the few corrupt doctors out there. See if hell give you an opiate scrip for that depression :D