I love Las Vegas!!

Discussion in 'General' started by -AM-ON, May 25, 2009.

1. i just got back from a 3 day vacation to vegas with my girl, and it was the BEST time ever. theres nothing better than bringing back over $2000 in cash when i only brought 500 :D. the poker and blackjack tables were treating me right. We stayed at Caesars palace and saw soulja boy (lame), method man and redman (fuckin high as shit there), and carrot top (HILLARIOUS). I love Vegas and cant wait to go back!!

2. If I went, that $2k would have been spent on strippers and hookers

3. when i went i stayed in caesers too. fuckin chill place. the ceilings are painted so good you think your looking at the sky. i didnt gamble much. just got drunk/blown out of my mind. it was a pretty cool experience.

4. haha my girlfriend probally would of killed me, but if she wasnt there i would have bought a shit load of coke n hookers and stayed for a couple more days..:hello::smoking:

5. thats badass. i live bout 3 hours away in CA so when i turn 21 im def. going there. get drunk out of my mind. can't wait man. how's being able to smoke and drink pretty much anywhere you want. smoke as in cig.

6. the basic premise sounds a bit like the plot of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas lol.