Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I love Keif

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheBaron, May 16, 2010.

1. Hey blades, today I finally decided to use some of my keif that i had collected over the course of 2 months. I smoked one small bowl then went off and did shit for about 30 min. then i repacked another good sized bowl and packed quite a bit of Keif on top of it. i have just smoked it and have come to realize that I have acquired a new level of high just by using a grinder to get keif. Keif= :love:
    Needless to say Keep Tokin'!
    :smoking: :D :hippie:

2. It truly is a wonderful thing.

I saved up about 4 or 5 grams once between me and my g/f and pressed in in one of those pollen presses. Makes it easier to carry, and it seems to burn a bit more evenly.

Good shit.

3. I have a pretty high tolerance, but one good bowl of Kief always gets me.

4. Never had the chance to smoke it...dont own a grinder...but iv alwase herd good thains about it.