I love joints

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by DCIGS, Jan 11, 2013.

1. There is nothing like just grinding up some weed and rolling a joint, and i'm not talking about one of those joint roller things. Anyone else just love joints? Or would you rather just pack a bowl?

Attached Files:

2. Nice j :)

I've always said if I had to choose one way to smoke for the rest of my life it'd be joints. Bongs are great and get me more fucked but there's NOTHING like the process of rolling a j.

3. Its def a toss up between J's and Vaping.

4. Blunts on special occasions > blunts every day

Tobacco takes wayyy too much away from my high for me to smoke blunts every day, they just chill me out now (I literally domed a 2g blunt of some FIRE the other day and was high but just a chill high, which admittedly lasted a long time but meh).

5. Exactly :)

6. I love them too. I hate passing them, so I don't.

7. The art of rolling a jay!!

8. I also have to agree with you.

9. Joints have potential to be the best and the worst smoking experience imo. All depends on how it's rolled. Yours looks great bro, i'm jelly. Enjoy.

10. joints are the fucking best. i smoke out bongs though usually. but roll a j up every once in awhile.

11. joints rule so hard, dictionaries of words would fall short

12. I love joints, what I love most aside from the high is the art of rolling.

But if anything, once a smoker gets used to bong rips, there is no other way of getting stoned. That's my 2 cents.

13. aha love joints![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. I would rather vape or smoke a bong. YEah.

15. That is a very nice joint, my friend. :smoke: