1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

I love it

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by davekim, Jan 26, 2004.

1. heyyyyy everyone. My friend told me bout this site. I haven't smoked in about a month, just got tired of it : (. But after reading all these funny posts, it brought back memories of the good old days. It brought me back to my senses, and im glad to say im back: ) thankks everyoneee.

2. welcome to the city :) good to hear we have you back hehe ..so are you an eagles fan? just wondering..i am :/ its okay to admit it :p

3. Ob course im an eagles fan : ), even though they lost against the panthers. If McNabb hadn't been injured we would have won that game. O well, hopefully we'll get there next time, or for what is it the fourth time?

4. alright! another eagles fan!! that makes.......hm, lemme just tally it up here..one, second...yeah, that makes 2! 2 of us! :)
    yeah i dont want to talk about it right now.

:p seriously!

5. Haha, I know what your saying.

6. Welcome to the city.

It seems we are overrun with PA folk lately. It's a good thing, though. :D

7. Haha, really, alot of ppl i know are startin to stop smoking and goin to other drugs. It sucks not having more ppl to smoke with. Anyone that lives near willow grove or know where that is tell meee, we can bake my car out. Haven't done that in awhile : ).

8. Welcome to the City!!!! :D

Grasscity Deals Near You