Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I love hot girls who smoke mary jane

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by God's Son, Feb 4, 2004.

1. cigarettes agree
    homophobes and me
    we dont know much more than what we see
    so toke one for humanity!

hey toker chicas peace call me! :D

2. heyyy. i myself as a stoner girl must ask a question... what makes it so hot? I have smoked since i was 14 and im 19 now but Ive never heard anyone say that it was attractive before, just sweet that they actually met a cool chiefing chick. fill me in. sorry i dont have a picture to show u how hot i am hahaha

3. i think its mostly hot because smokings like huge part of our lives, and when you got a cool girl with something like that in common, and sharing experiences makes it like 1000 times better. I know i find a girl much more attractive if shes hot and likes the shit i like than if shes hott and is, lame. Plus theresa good chance stoner chicks are gonna be a lot less materialistic and shit.

4. I agree with that materialistic thing. thats really true. thegirls ive met who are so chill dont care about "OMG that newww burberry purse OMG!" I hate that shit. anyways, i see what ur sayin. i like guys who smoke better too. not just sum stupid frat boy.

5. fuck women have you ever smoked with a watermellon man....
    OHHHHHH YEAH!!!!................

6. oh man...definately my favorite thing about college is meeting stoner chicks... SOOOO sexy, i now bring my digi wit me EVERYWHERE cuz i LOVE watchin hot chicks blaze. Its like bringing beauty into our world of smoking!

also, not that id ever pay for that shit...but if u wanna see some good lookin chicks tokin check out www.420girls.com

7. Whatever. I dont know, ehere I come from EVERYONE smokes. Chicks and guys alike.

Ever met a weed ho? I can't stand chicks like that...

I don't know but seriously in my town most people smoke, or at least smoke occasionally. So A chick that smokes is no rare occurance... I honestly don't know many that don't... And I have been with those that don't. I don't think it is an issue....

(drunk post)