I love having good friends.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Buddeh, Apr 7, 2008.

1. I have this good friend who first got me really high. I started smoking with him all the time until something happened. I hated him for like a week because he did something that I don't condone on any levels. I'm not going to get into it but its a long story. Well it took some time to recover but I started talking to him again and hes got me high the past 2-3 times because I have been dry for weeks. Well today He calls and instantly I answer and its his girlfriend (they live together and go everywhere together pretty much). I instantly knew they had weed because when I picked up I hear a cough cough then an "Is Bryan there?" I told her it was me. She told me to come out here and hit the bowl they had and they were right outside my house. I was like "Fuck yeah!!!". One hit became 2 and two hits became 3 bowls and it was so nice. Needless to say I am quite high right now I just wanted to share my experience.

Toke on and lets smoke a bowl to good friends everywhere.
    God bless us everyone HAHAHAHAHA.

2. niiiice, gotta love good friends

3. I was surprised they were both outside my house randomly without asking. My dad hates the guy but he loves the girlfriend. I don't know if my dad saw him or not. Oh well. Im fucking ripped.

4. Friends are friends through thick and thin.... everyone else is an asshole.

5. Agreed.