I love grasscity

Discussion in 'General' started by The Crunge, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Now it's like trollcity!

2. Grasscity bitch, Grass, Grass, City, bitch.

3. Damn deleted my grass city bitch meme

4. Would have been perfect.:laughing:

5. This thread = ALL

6. I'm in rural Northern California. (It's been snowing gently today)

And YES!!! :yay: Share the List! When you send me an Email, I'll send you back one with a PDF attachment. Super easy to forward to all of your friends! :D

How many of you have dreamed of writing that "killer" paper on cannabis, or even the endocannabinoid system? Guess where all the research you need is? :rolleyes:

Got a clueless doctor to educate? :confused:

Maybe you are fed up with the misinformation you see in the news? :mad:

Or you have no clue what you are going to say when your parents eventually catch you! :confused_2:

And most of you have an "Aunt Rose" who has fibro or other condition that cannabis can treat!

My List can be very useful in any of those situations and many more! So let me help you, so you can help others! :yay:

Get your free copy of my List and share it with everyone who could benefit from it! My Email is at the very bottom of my sig! Or you can PM me yours, if you prefer - I'm not fussy. :D

Once the medical facts about cannabis become known, the need for legalization becomes obvious! :smoke:

Granny :wave:

7. Someone's coincided

8. Who are you referring to?

9. I fucking love you guys

10. I love seeing threads like this. I'm glad I can be one in the sea of blades swaying to the light breeze :smoking:

11. Haha yep I'm always on here...and Twitter :eek: