Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I love good samaritans

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ra1nMan, Aug 4, 2011.

1. just people that go out of their way and do nice things, like this guy

the world could be a better place with more things like this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_5nLxZVoPo&NR=1&feature=fvwp]‪Anonymous Hero Donates Hospital 200 Human Kidneys‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

2. that shit went right to crack

3. He stole 200 kidneys!!!!!

4. probably a serial killer/cannibal..... he just doesn't like the kideys, but doesn't want to waste them.

5. Nah man he was way too nice, and he didn't scratch his neck once. And he was like 8...

And damn I should've watched the video before I posted, I thought this was completely serious.

6. You guys realize this is onion, so its a god damn joke right?

7. lol the doctor wants the guy to donate hearts, lungs, and BRAINS

8. Looks guys, a gullible!!!!

(Half the thread posters look where I point)

9. Hahaha damn, I thought this thread was gonna be about Bud Good Samaritans. You know, friends who go out of the way to hook you up when you are dry, even if they don't need to pick up. Or friends who dip into their own stash jar to sort you out with a gram or two.

THAT is a good Samaritan!

10. LOL

The above posters were obviously just playing along. Looks like you might be the gullible one.

11. damn brah HxCurt is on a roll!

12. way to ruin the fun...... supposed to let everyone keep making comments and watch.

13. Nah, I don't think they all were.

14. lol that'd be so fucked up just throwing a bloody bag of kidneys at hospital then running away

15. I sure would love to be in a grenade eating contest anyone else wanna start a professional grenade eating league the PGEL.

16. It's all fake.... grenade eating contest!? Bull shit... There hasn't been one of those in many years.

17. its hilarious how many dumb people think these videos are real, if you are reading this and thats the case donate all your kidneys right now. and yes ALL humans have 4 kidneys each

18. Idk if your talking about me or not but i didnt even watch the video. I just read the title and thought "where the hell did this guy get 200 kidneys?". Lol