I love generous people!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Paauulll, Nov 19, 2011.

1. In this thread I'm just going to talk about my great day yesterday. Don't read if you don't want to I just thought it's worth sharing.

Well yesterday my friend, who I barely know him, texts me saying he wants to smoke, but I tell him I'm busy that day and if he's cool with me smoking and leaving then I'm down to smoke. He says it's cool he just wants to blaze with me so he picks me up and smokes me out fat. After our sesh he buys me McDonald's and even picks up the girl I'm suppose to be hanging out with that day and drops us off at the place we're going. I just love generous people haha.

Tl;dr a guy I barely know smokes me out, buys me food, picks up my friend who I was suppose to be hanging out with, and drops us off at the place where we're (my friend and I) suppose to be at.

2. Thats awesome man! You should repay the favor by doing the same sometime soon cause what goes around comes around... then goes around again haha!

3. He sounds cool, but don't brag to your girlfriend about him...

4. [quote name='"TaltTokesToo"']

Thats awesome man! You should repay the favor by doing the same sometime soon cause what goes around comes around... then goes around again haha![/quote]

Haha believe me man I definitely will smoke him out when I pick up again. A kind gesture like that does not go unnoticed.

5. Sounds like Paauulll got his first boyfrann'!!;)

6. I like people like that, I'm one of them and I always return the favor when somebody does that to me.

7. Next thing you know he's trying to stick it in you :ey:

8. Nice friend, get to know him better. Seems like a good guy.

9. I think that's cool. I would love to be that guy that lives for others. Good story, man

10. Those kinds of friends are great to have. Make sure you repay him.

11. kinda sounds like he wants to get laid....just sayin

12. Seems like a chill dude.

13. Haha dope, just return the favor mane. Some people are just friendly.