I love GC

Discussion in 'General' started by OneLoveRasta, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Hey Gc
    I'm high, and I just wanted to tell you guys that I love this place.
    I know its just an internet forum, and some of you may think I'm a loser for caring for a forum, and I know I'm gonna get a ton of shit for this from my friends, but oh well.

Whenever I have a shitty day (which has been almost every day due to shitty friend situations), I can smoke a bowl and come here.
    I get to look at and talk about one of my favorite things, weed.
    So thanks everyone for making this a tight ass place.

Some of you guys are funny as fuck

yeah..

peace

2. LA LA MERcccccCY!!

WORD to BIG gird(GIRD wtf a GIRD i meant BIRD )im all TWEED up rite now. I got my friend to join he loves it. HE has a WHOPPIN 3 posts! You kno who you are man!
    :smoke::smoke::smoke:

3. Hahaha Yes! I"m high and love this cite too! :D

4. I dub this the Official GC Appreciation Thread. That is, if there isn't one already. This place is my home away from home, err something like that.

5. Yeah, I love this community!:hello:

We have some really awesome people here, and I don't think my life would be the same if I didn't have this forum to come to every day.

6. Grasscity FTW! :hello:

:gc_rocks:

7. and GC loves you. :gc_rocks: ...in a totally, heterosexual way.

8. Wow, damn paranoia.

Yeah, I'm high.
    ILOVEGC.

9. not high at the moment, but still lovin GC :hello:

10. I<3GC!!!! :D :smoke::bongin: And everyone on here!! :gc_rocks::yay::gc_rocks::yay::gc_rocks::yay:

11. Same here man. I always go on this forum when I'm sittin' around at my computer, and it's nice to chill and talk about weed and other stuff. I'm not blazed right now, but I will be soon. Gonna go to a friend's dorm and smoke and watch the wizard of oz with pink floyd. :hello:

12. Bro fuck all the hater firends.
    lets keep it chill