Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I love fridays

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bengrow, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Ok gc since I've got everything setup on the right time now. I'll have one girl coming out every Friday. I'll will post too every Friday of what it is and some pics.

This one is an afgain kush and white widow cross. Not all is picture from her.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Damn nice every friday? That would be sick, how are you doing this? explain?

3. I sure can. It not that hard as long as you got a veg and flower room. For the past 10 weeks I've been putting a bucket into my flower tent. Now every week I have one that is 70 day into flowering which is about right for most of my girls. I also toss 1 or 2 in to that have long flowering times 100 day and sit those in the back and let them go.

4. [quote name='bengrow']I sure can. It not that hard as long as you got a veg and flower room. For the past 10 weeks I've been putting a bucket into my flower tent. Now every week I have one that is 70 day into flowering which is about right for most of my girls. I also toss 1 or 2 in to that have long flowering times 100 day and sit those in the back and let them go.[/QUOT

Damn nicely done, simple as you said haha. Thats like pay day every week :hello:

5. It not a payday when you have two cancer patients and one ms, and the one cancer patient can't smoke cause she had half a lung removed. So there a lot that need.

6. can you give macro pics of that harvest. not super HQ closeups just enough so we can see THC content on it. been reading lots of grow journals and stuff and NOBODY has good pics of cured and dried harvests. always shitty cured and dried pics or pics of the colas while its still ont he plant or freshly chopped.

7. at first i thought you meant you had a girl every friday, so i was like nice.
    then i realized you meant you had a female plant every friday and i was like NICE!

nice.

8. Sorry don't have a camera that can do that and this is still fresh. I'll see what I can do in a few weeks.

9. Wow, thats awesome of you to do. Good job my friend. I gotta say though, you have to trim every week? I only have to do it every 4 to 5 months, and after 15 minutes I HATEEEEEEEE it. lol. Only part of growing I do not like. And you gotta do it every single week? Man, I feel for ya brother, but you are doing a very good thing. Peace.

10. It not that bad cause it only one plant. But yes it does take a while but it worth it to me. It suck more cause what I'm doing is not aloud in my state yet and I'm taking a risk to help people but they don't see it that way. The one patient that had to have half her lung remove also has crnoss too which makes it even more important to her as she eat what she need to be able to eat food. I don't want any thing out of this but to help people. I smoke for my adhd as the med they had me on made me fill like a zombie and was causing liver failer in my body. But I've been force to take a t-break as I'm looking for a new job as I was laid off. I thank everyone for the kind word and hope everyone realize that it not just about the money but helping people that need it.

11. So another 2hr of trimming this moaring and this is what I got this time.

Another afgain kush x white widow
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Ok so Friday came early this week as it was ready at 65 days. Just wait till today to post.

This one is a power kush and came down on Tuesday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Wow man, your girls sure are pumping out some lovely, fat nugs.

14. Absolutely beautiful!